Alan Ritchson Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Kids, Net Worth 2024, Girlfriend, Family Body Stats Favorites Cars Read More
About Alan Ritchson
Alan Michael Ritchson is an American actor, filmmaker, and singer born on November 28, 1982 in Grand Forks, North Dakota, U.S.
As of 2023, Alan Ritchson age is 41 years old and his zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
He made his acting debut as Aquaman / Arthur Curry on The CW superhero series Smallville (2005–2010), where he appeared as a guest star between the fifth and tenth seasons.
Ritchson gained further prominence for portraying Thad Castle on the Spike TV sitcom Blue Mountain State (2010–2012), a role he reprised in the 2016 film sequel. Also Read, Know About Archie Heaton, Son Of Charlie Heaton and Akiko Keex Matsuura
Alan Ritchson also headlined the SyFy action series Blood Drive (2017). In 2018, he returned to superhero television as Hank Hall / Hawk on the DC Universe / HBO Max series Titans.
Ritchson left Titans in 2021 and, in 2022, began portraying the title character on the Amazon Prime Video series Reacher.
Outside of television, Ritchson played Raphael in the 2014 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot and its 2016 sequel, along with appearing in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013).
Alan Ritchson made his directorial debut and co-starred in the action-comedy Dark Web: Cicada 3301 (2021).
|Alan Michael Ritchson
|Date Of Birth
|November 28, 1982
|41 Years (As Of 2023)
|Grand Forks, North Dakota, U.S.
|Actor, Director and Singer
Alan Ritchson Body Stats
Alan Ritchson is 6 feet 2 inches or 188 cm tall and weighs around 89 kg or 196 lbs.
He has Brown hair and Blue eyes.
|6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m)
|89 kg (196 lbs)
Also Read, Natalia Dyer Wiki Age Height Weigh
Family and Relationships
Alan Ritchson is the son of Vickie Ritchson, a high school teacher and David Ritchson, a retired U.S. Air Force chief master sergeant.
Alan Ritchson is the second of three boys. During his childhood, his family moved to Rantoul, Illinois.
At age 10, Ritchson’s family settled in Niceville, Florida.
Ritchson resides in Florida with his wife Catherine and their three children.
|Calem, Edan, Amory Tristan
He attended Niceville High School and graduated in 2001.
In a 2013 interview with Indonesian magazine Da Man, he stated that he once obtained a full music scholarship.
From 1999 to 2003, he attended as a dual-enrollment student and graduated with an Associate of Arts degree at Okaloosa Walton Community College, now Northwest Florida State College. He was a member of the Fine Arts division’s Soundsations and Madrigal Singers.
|Niceville High School
|Okaloosa Walton Community College
|Graduated Associate of Arts
Net Worth and Favorites
Alan Ritchson net worth is 5.5 Million USD as of 2024.
|Som Tam, Chicken Rice
|Brown, Black and White
|USD $5.5 Million Approx.
- Alan Ritchson began his modeling career in the Abercrombie & Fitch catalogue.
- Alan Ritchson first came to the attention of the public in 2004 when he appeared on American Idol as one of the top 87 contestants in the third season before being cut in Hollywood.
- His appearance on the show was noted for his striptease in one episode in which he wooed judge Paula Abdul.
- His television acting credits include a recurring guest star role on the television series Smallville as Arthur Curry, a.k.a. Aquaman, a small role as an army officer in the 2006 Hallmark Channel movie Though None Go with Me alongside Cheryl Ladd, and the role of Lucian Manet in the 2009 Lifetime original film Nora Roberts’ Midnight Bayou.
- In 2009, Alan Ritchson appeared on a third-season episode of Starz’s Head Case in which he played a male stripper. Ritchson also made an appearance on CSI: Miami, in which he played a dead victim in episode 19 of season 8.
- In 2011, Alan Ritchson appeared in an episode of season 3 of 90210 as a love interest for main character Teddy Montgomery (Trevor Donovan).
- In 2010, he started playing the main role of Thad Castle, the captain of a college football team, in Spike TV’s Blue Mountain State.
- He stayed on the show until it was cancelled after its third season in February 2012.
- He also appeared in a number of television shows, including Hawaii Five-0.
- In 2015, Ritchson became a regular on the NBC variety show I Can Do That (based on the Israeli variety show) alongside Nicole Scherzinger, Ciara, Joe Jonas, Cheryl Burke and Jeff Dye, and hosted by Marlon Wayans.
- In 2016, he appeared in “Nosedive”, an episode of the anthology series Black Mirror.
- In 2017, Alan Ritchson played the main character in the Syfy series Blood Drive.
- In 2018, Ritchson played the recurring role of Hank Hall / Hawk in the DC Universe series Titans.
- His initial deal was for just two episodes but Alan Ritchson was promoted to a series regular for the second season.
- Producers decided to reduce the number of characters and Ritchson was written out of the series.
- In 2020, Ritchson was announced to be portraying Jack Reacher in an eponymous series on Amazon Prime.
Follow us or bookmark us for more Celeb Bio box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Twitter