Caroline Sunshine Age Height Weight Body Stats Net Worth 2022, Boyfriend, Husband Family Body Measurements (Figure Stats) Favorites Cars Read More
About Caroline Sunshine
Caroline Mohr Sunshine is an American former actress, dancer, and singer who previously worked as a White House staffer.
Caroline Sunshine was born on September 5, 1995 in Atlanta, Georgia, U.S. As of 2023 her age is 28 years.
As an actress, she is best known for her co-starring role as flashy, rude European exchange student Tinka Hessenheffer on the Disney Channel series Shake It Up.
Caroline Sunshine has also appeared in the feature film Marmaduke (2010), the documentary Behind The Scenes (2012), and the direct-to-video film The Outfield (2015).
|Full Name||Caroline Mohr Sunshine|
|Profession||Actress, dancer, and singer|
|Date Of Birth||September 5, 1995|
|Age||28 Years (As Of 2023)|
|Birthplace||Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.|
Caroline Sunshine is 5 feet 3 inches or 1.61m tall and weighs around 52 kg or 115 lbs.
Her Body Measurements are 32-24-33 with Dyed Blonde and Blue eyes.
|Height||5 feet 3 inches (1.61 m)|
|Weight||52 kg (115 lbs)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Hair Color||Dyed Blonde|
Family and Relationship
She was born to Thom and Karen Sunshine.
She was raised in Orange County, California, and has two younger brothers, Johnny and Christopher.
Caroline Sunshine began dating Cameron Jones in 2013; the pair went to high school and college together.
|Siblings||Christopher Sunshine, Johnny Sunshine|
Caroline Sunshine began studying ballet at the age of 3 and landed her first lead role playing Goldilocks in a kindergarten play.
She later moved on to acting with the Orange County Children’s Theater and dancing competitively with the South Coast Performing Arts studio in Tustin, California.
Sunshine is a graduate of Claremont McKenna College in Claremont, California, and Orange Lutheran High School in Orange, California.
|School||Orange Lutheran High School|
|College||Claremont McKenna College|
Net Worth and Favorites
Caroline Sunshine Net Worth as of 2023 is 2.3 million USD Approx.
|Hobbies||Traveling, Cooking, Dancing, Photography|
|Fav Actor||Johnny Depp|
|Fav Actress||Reese Witherspoon|
|Fav Singer||Legally Blonde|
|Net Worth||2.3 million USD Approx.|
Career Of Caroline Sunshine
- In 2004 Sunshine started in theater and her stage credits include Annie Warbucks at the Orange County Children’s Theatre, The Nutcracker at the Academy of Dance and South Coast Performing Arts, and Stage Door at the Lutheran High School of Orange County.
- In 2006, Sunshine began going to professional auditions at the age of 11, and landed her first role in a commercial for Amazing Allysen the talking doll, as well as commercial work for Yoplait Go-Gurt, and Cap’n Crunch.
- In 2010, Caroline Sunshine filmed her first pilot for the CBS sitcom, Team Spitz, co-starring as the teenage daughter of a high school coach played by Rob Riggle.
- In the summer of that same year, she gained popular notoriety for her role as Barbara Winslow in her first feature film, Marmaduke, based on the comic strip of the same name.
- In the fall of 2010, Sunshine landed what would become her most famous role as a co-star on the Disney Channel original series, Shake It Up as European exchange student, Tinka Hessenheffer alongside Kenton Duty as her flamboyant twin brother, Gunther Hessenheffer.
- The glitzy brother/sister duo of Gunther and Tinka is said to be inspired by Ryan and Sharpay Evans of Disney’s High School Musical franchise.
- Caroline Sunshine was a recurring cast member during the first season, but was promoted to a regular character for the second and third seasons.
- The series ended in November 2013. Sunshine appeared on the Disney Channel Christmas album Holidays Unwrapped; her cover version of “All I Want for Christmas Is You” was featured as the tenth song on the album.
- Caroline Sunshine got involved in politics as a White House intern during the Trump Administration in January 2018, receiving a full-time job as a press assistant by mid-March 2018.
- Prior to this role, Sunshine had interned for the office of Kevin McCarthy, then the House Majority Leader; the College Republican National Committee; and the California Republican Party.
- In 2014, Sunshine performed as the lead role of Campbell in the Non-Equity national tour of Bring It On the Musical.
- In June 2014 she filmed a Freeform pilot called Recovery Road based on Blake Nelson’s novel of the same name, in which she plays a title role alongside Samantha Logan.
- Neither Caroline Sunshine nor Logan would appear in the actual series, however.
- Logan was replaced by Jessica Sula and Sunshine’s character was removed from the script.
- During 2015 Caroline Sunshine appeared in a TV Movie called Go Four Broke as Tiffani Brand. And earlier she appeared in the big screen production of The Outfield.
Follow us or bookmark us for more Celeb Bio box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Twitter