Christina Milian Age Height Weight Body Stats, Net Worth 2022, Boyfriend, Husband Family Body Measurements (Figure Stats) Favorites Cars Read More
Christine Marie Flores, better known as Christina Milian, is an American singer, actress, and songwriter.She was born on September 26, 1981 in Jersey City, New Jersey, but raised in Maryland, she signed a contract with Murder Inc. Records at the age of 19.
As of 2022, Christina Milian age is 41 Years and her zodiac sign is Libra
In 2001, Milian released her self-titled debut album, which featured the singles “AM to PM” and “When You Look at Me”; the former charted within the Top 40 of the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and both peaked in the top three on the UK Singles Chart. Also Read, Dani Daniels Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth
In 2004, Milian released her second studio album It’s About Time, which provided her first major U.S. hit, “Dip It Low”, which reached number five on the U.S. Billboard chart. “Whatever U Want” was released as the album’s second single. Both singles charted within the Top 10 of the UK chart.
In 2006, Milian released her third studio album So Amazin’. The album produced one single, “Say I”, which peaked in the Top 30 of the US Billboard chart.
A month after the release of So Amazin’, Milian’s representative confirmed that she had left Island Records due to creative differences.
Christina Milian signed with Interscope Records in 2009. A single, ballad “Us Against the World”, was released in October 2008. Also Read, Valentina Nappi Age Height Weight Net Worth
In 2012, Milian signed to Young Money Entertainment, which will release her fourth studio album.
Milian originally wanted to be an actress. Her first lead role was in the 2003 film Love Don’t Cost a Thing, and she subsequently had lead roles in Be Cool and the 2006 horror film Pulse.
Milian had a minor role in Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, and starred as the lead role in the straight-to-DVD film Bring It On: Fight to the Finish.
Milian has also starred in the 2010 ABC Family Original Movie Christmas Cupid, alongside Ashley Benson and Chad Michael Murray.
From 2015 to 2016, she starred in the sitcom Grandfathered. Also Read, Natasha Nice Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth
|Known For||Her singles such as “AM to PM”, “When You Look at Me”, “Dip It Low”, “Whatever U Want”, “Say I” and others.|
|Full Name||Christine Flores|
|Date Of Birth||September 26, 1981|
|Age||41 Years (As Of 2022)|
|Profession||Actress, Singer and Songwriter|
|Birthplace||Jersey City, New Jersey, United States|
Christina Milian Body Measurements
Christina Milian is 5 feet 2 inches or 1.58m tall and weighs around 54 kg or 117 lbs.
Her Body Measurements are 35-23-35 with Brown and Brown eyes.
|Height||5 feet 2 inches (1.58 m)|
|Weight||54 kg (117 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Family and Relationship Christina Milian
Her parents are Don Flores and Carmen Milian
Flores changed her name and adopted her mother’s maiden name (Milian) in the hopes of landing a wider range of acting roles.
The oldest of three sisters, including Danielle and Elizabeth, she moved with her family to Waldorf, Maryland, soon after her birth. Also Read, Kayla Green Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth
Christina Milian was four years old when she showed an interest in show business, and when her family realized that she was a talented actress, she became determined to pursue an entertainment career.
As a child, Milian was “very imaginative and very creative”, and watching television and listening to the radio became her life.
They inspired her to have fun, and she convinced her parents that she “did not want to be inside the TV”, although it took some time to convince them.
By the time she was nine years old, Milian had begun auditioning with local talent agencies, shot commercials for Wendy’s and Honeycomb, and played the lead role in the musical Annie.
Milian’s mother noticed her daughter’s potential and left her husband and moved to Los Angeles with her three daughters when Milian was 13 years old.
Her father had to stay in Maryland and divorced her mother soon after the move.
Milian met actor Nick Cannon on the set of their film, Love Don’t Cost a Thing, in 2003, and they began dating. Also Read, Chloe Addison Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth
After being together for two and a half years, Milian ended her relationship with Cannon in 2005 because of his cheating.
In February 2009, reports emerged that Milian was dating musician The-Dream.
In late May 2009, it was reported that Milian and The-Dream were getting married, and the couple celebrated their engagement party in Las Vegas in June.
On September 4, 2009, Milian and The-Dream eloped at the Little White Chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
On September 11, 2009, it was announced that Milian and The-Dream were expecting their first child together.
On February 26, 2010, Milian gave birth to a daughter, who was said to have “a full head of hair.” This was Milian’s first child, and the fourth for The-Dream, who had three children with ex-wife Nivea.
The-Dream and Milian separated in late 2009, only three months after their wedding in September of that year. Their divorce was finalized on October 23, 2011. Also Read, Kelly Brook Age Height Weight Net Worth
In September 2010, Christina began dating James (“Jas”) Prince, Jr., son of Rap-A-lot Records CEO and impresario, James Prince.
Christina and Jas were engaged in April 2013. Christina moved out of the couple’s home on June 19, 2014 and the couple called off their engagement.
In July 2014, it was rumored she was dating rapper Lil Wayne, with whom she attended the ESPY Awards.
They later confirmed their relationship in mid-2015 after which they received criticism from their interconnected exes, singer Nivea and songwriter The-Dream. They split at the end of 2015 after collaborating on various singles, videos, and concert dates.
Milian has been in a relationship with French singer M. Pokora since August 2017. Also Read, Charlotte McKinney Age Height Weight Net Worth
In July 2019, the couple announced they were expecting a baby boy together.
Their first son was born in January 2020.
In December 2020, the couple announced they were expecting their second child together, and a French magazine reported they were married that month. In April 2021, they welcomed their second son.
Also Read, Zendaya Age Height Weight Net Worth
|Siblings||Danielle Flores, Elizabeth Flores|
|Marital Status||In a relationship|
|Boyfriends/Girlfriends||Paul Walker (1999-2001) |
Ja Rule (2000)
Nick Cannon (2003-2005)
André Benjamin (2005)
Jamie Foxx (2005)
Eric West (2005-2006)
Andre Lyon (2006-2008)
The Dream (2008-2011)
Shawn Costner (2010)
Jas Prince (2010-2014)
Lil’ Wayne (2014-2015)
Izzy Lopez (2016-2017)
Brandon Wilds (2017)
Dave East (2017)
M. Pokora (Currently Dating)
|School||Matthew Henson Middle School, Westlake High School|
Christina Milian Net Worth and Favorites
Christina Milian Net Worth as of 2022 is 5.5 million USD Approx.
|Fav Food||Pizza and Ice Cream|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Travelling and Music|
|Fav Color||Black and Yellow|
|Travel Destination||London, Paris and Bahamas|
|Net Worth||5.5 million USD Approx.|
- Christina Milian made her first professional musical appearance on rapper Ja Rule’s second studio album Rule 3:36 (2000), performing vocals on the song “Between Me and You”. The song was released as the album’s lead single in 2000, peaking at number 11 on the BillboardHot 100.
- Milian’s collaboration with Ja Rule led to a record deal with Def Soul Records, prompted by his affiliation with Murder Inc. Records, an imprint that was distributed through Def Jam, the parent label of Def Soul Records.
- Milian’s first major acting role was offered by the Disney Channel to join The Mickey Mouse Club; however, she did not accept and opted to star as a reporter on Movie Surfers. Also Read, Maria Beregova Age Height Weight Body Stats Net Worth
- Christina Milian has been described as a role model to young girls; she has said that there are a lot of people who young girls look up to, but “at the end of the day you have to be your own person and love yourself.”
- Christina Milian worked with the Children Uniting Nations charity, in which she was a big sister to foster children, and says her favorite charity is the Penny Lane Foundation.
- Christina Milian was awarded with a humanitarian award at The Reign fundraiser from the Elton John AIDS Foundation for being a role model for young children.
- Christina Milian said, “I’ve never been rewarded that way and never been acknowledged like that. That was really nice of them, and I was happy I was able to show up for the kids.”
- On January 18, 2015, Christina Milian debuted her reality show Christina Milian Turned Up. Also Read, Lindsay Brewer Age Height Weight Body Stats Net Worth
- The series follows the day-to-day lives of Christina, her mother Carmen and her two sisters, Danielle and Liz Flores.
- It was renewed for a second season in April, which premiered in November 2015.
- In March, Christina Milian released a pair of singles (which were previewed in her reality series), with “Rebel” and “We Ain’t Worried”, of which the latter was used to promote her “We Are Pop Culture” clothing line.
- In July, Christina Milian announced she was going to release a 5-track EP and video set, and was working with director Mike Ho.
- Also that month, she performed the National Anthem at the 2015 Americafest and premiered a new single “Like Me” featuring Snoop Dogg.
- A few months later, she released another single “Do It” with Lil’ Wayne and changed the EP’s title to Like Me.
- Her EP “4U” was released on December 4, 2015 which includes four tracks and music videos packaged in one.
- In 2016, she collaborated with So Solid Crew’s MC Harvey on the dance track “We Own the Night” which premiered on August 12, 2016.
- In June 2017, she appeared as a judge/panelist on the Fox television show, Superhuman.
- Superhuman features contestants who possess a distinct, nearly super-human ability in fields such as memory, hearing, taste, touch, smell, sight and more are challenged to push their extraordinary skills to win a $50,000 grand prize.
- Starred in the critically acclaimed Netflix romantic comedy Falling Inn Love (2019), costarring Adam Demos. Falling Inn Love was the first Netflix movie to be shot entirely in New Zealand.
Follow us or bookmark us for more Celeb Bio box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Twitter