Emma Booth Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements Net Worth 2023, Boyfriend, Husband Family Body Measurements (Figure Stats) Favorites Cars Read More
About Emma Booth
Emma Booth is an Australian model and actress born on 28 November 1982 in Perth, Western Australia.
As of 2022 Emma Booth age is 10 years. and her zodiac sign is Saggitarius.
After Clubland was screened at the Sundance Film Festival, many talent agencies solicited Booth for roles in upcoming films.
Booth appeared in the 2009 horror film Blood Creek, directed by Joel Schumacher.
She worked on the unreleased 2007 production Hippie Hippie Shake, an account of the Schoolkids OZ obscenity trials in the United Kingdom. Also Read, Hansika Motwani Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth
Since 2009, Booth has appeared in Underbelly: The Golden Mile and had a supporting role in the 2013 Parker.
In 2017, she appeared in Ben Young’s critically acclaimed debut Hounds of Love as the partner of a serial killer.
In July 2017, Booth joined the hit ABC series Once Upon A Time in a recurring role for its rebooted season seven.
She played the main antagonist, Mother Gothel, also known as Mother Nature, a powerful witch who is the leader of the Coven of the Eight.
At thirteen, Booth was cast in The Adventures of the Bush Patrol, and at fourteen became a finalist in Girlfriend magazine’s cover girl competition.
By fifteen, Booth had modelled in Tokyo, Milan, Paris and New York. Also Read, Neysa Alina Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth
She later held the title of Western Australia’s Model of the Year and Face of Fashion Week, for Sydney and Melbourne.
|Known For||The former teen model and TV star played a significant role in the 2007 film Introducing|
|Full Name||Emma Booth|
|Date Of Birth||28 November 1982|
|Birth Place||Perth, Western Australia|
Emma Booth Body Measurements
Emma Booth is 5 feet 7 inches or 170 cm tall and weighs around 50 kg or 110 lbs.
Her body measurements are 35-25-35 Inches with Light Brown hair and Green eyes.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m)|
|Weight||50 kg (110 lbs)|
|Dress Size||5 (US)|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Breast/Bust size||35 in / 91 cm|
|Waist size||25 in / 66 cm|
|Hips size||35 in / 91 cm|
|Bra size||34C (US)|
|Cup size||C (US)|
Also Read, Munmun Dhamecha Wiki Bio Age Height Weight
Family and Relationships
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Siblings||Name Not Known|
|Husband||Dominick Joseph Luna (m. 2013)|
Also Read, Vedhika Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth
Also Read, G-Easy Wiki, Bio, Age
Emma Booth Net Worth and Favorites
Emma Booth net worth is as of 2023 is around 2 Million USD.
|Net Worth||USD $2 Million Approx.|
- Emma began her career modeling career at the age of 13. She was cast in ‘The Adventures of the Bush Patrol.’
- She participated in the ‘Girlfriend Magazine‘s cover girl competition,’ and she became a finalist of this competition.
- Later on, she modeled in Tokyo, Milan, Paris and New York, and many other places.
- Likewise, she won the title of ‘Western Australia’s Model.’ She appeared in many fashion shows in Sydney and Melbourne.
- Additionally, Emma began her acting career with the TV series ‘The Adventures of the Bush Patrol’ as Dana Drysdale.
- She also played other Tv series, including; ‘The Shark Net,’ ‘All Saints,’ ‘Gothica,’ ‘Glitch,’ and many more.
- Her latest tv-series was ‘Once Upon a Time’ in 2017-2018 as Mother Gothel.
- The multitalented model and actress Emma also featured in the film like; ‘Alex’s Party’ in 2006 as Christie.
- Emma Booth played in several other films which made her popular in the film industry they are ‘Blood Creek,’ ‘Pelican Blood,’ ‘Tango Underpants,’ ‘Hounds of Love,’ ‘Extinction’ and so on.
- The ‘Western Australia’s Model’s winner Emma has an estimated net worth of around $2 million.
- Emma earns money from her professional career as a model and actress.
- The world-famous model, Emma, is one of the successful and riches models in the fashion industry.
Follow us or bookmark us for more Celeb Bio box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Twitter