Gwen Stefani Age Height Weight Body Stats Net Worth, Boyfriend, Husband Family Body Measurements (Figure Stats) Favorites Cars Read More
Gwen Renée Stefani is an American singer-songwriter, fashion designer and actress.
She was born on October 3, 1969 in Fullerton, California, United States and raised in nearby Anaheim, California, United States.
As of 2022, her age is 53 years and her zodiac sign is Libra.
Gwen Stefani is a co-founder, lead vocalist, and the primary songwriter of the band No Doubt, whose singles include “Just a Girl”, “Spiderwebs”, and “Don’t Speak”, from their 1995 breakthrough studio album Tragic Kingdom, as well as “Hey Baby” and “It’s My Life” from later albums.
During the band’s hiatus, Stefani embarked on a solo pop career in 2004 by releasing her debut studio album Love. Angel. Music. Baby. Inspired by pop music from the 1980s, the album was a critical and commercial success.
It spawned six singles, including “What You Waiting For?”, “Rich Girl”, “Hollaback Girl”, and “Cool”. “Hollaback Girl” reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart while also becoming the first US download to sell one million copies.
In 2006, Stefani released her second studio album, The Sweet Escape. Among the singles were “Wind It Up” and “The Sweet Escape”, the latter of which was number three on the Billboard Hot 100 year-end chart of 2007.
Gwen Stefani’s third solo album, This Is What the Truth Feels Like (2016), was her first solo album to reach number one on the Billboard 200 chart. Her fourth solo album and first full-length Christmas album, You Make It Feel Like Christmas, was released in 2017 and charted 19 tracks on Billboard‘s Holiday Digital Song Sales component chart in the United States.
Stefani has released several singles with Blake Shelton, including “Nobody but You” (2020), which reached number 18 in the US.
|Full Name||Gwen Renée Stefani|
|Date Of Birth||October 3, 1969|
|Age||53 Years (As Of 2022)|
|Profession||Singer-songwriter, fashion designer and actress|
|Birthplace||Fullerton, California, United States|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Gwen Stefani has won three Grammy Awards. As a solo artist, she has received an American Music Award, Brit Award, World Music Award, and two Billboard Music Awards.
In 2003, she debuted her clothing line L.A.M.B. and expanded her collection with the 2005 Harajuku Lovers line, inspired by Japanese culture and fashion.
Billboard magazine ranked Stefani the 54th most successful artist and 37th most successful Hot 100 artist of the 2000–2009 decade.
VH1 ranked her 13th on their “100 Greatest Women in Music” list in 2012.
Including her work with No Doubt, Stefani has sold more than 30 million albums worldwide.
Family and Relationships
Her father Dennis Stefani is Italian-American and worked as a Yamaha marketing executive.
Her mother Patti is Irish-American and worked as an accountant before becoming a housewife.
Stefani’s parents were fans of folk music and exposed her to music by artists like Bob Dylan and Emmylou Harris.
Gwen Stefani has two younger siblings, Jill and Todd, and an older brother, Eric.
|Husband||Gavin Rossdale (2002-2016)|
Blake Shelton (2021)
|Kids||Kingston Rossdale (Son)|
Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale (Son)
Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale (Son)
Gwen Stefani began dating her bandmate Tony Kanal, soon after he joined the band.
She stated that she was heavily invested in that relationship, and commented that “…all I ever did was look at Tony and pray that God would let me have a baby with him.”
The band almost split up when Kanal ended the relationship.
Their break-up inspired Stefani lyrically, and many of Tragic Kingdom‘s songs, such as “Don’t Speak”, “Sunday Morning”, and “Hey You!”, chronicle the ups and downs of their relationship.
Many years later, Stefani co-wrote her song “Cool” about their relationship as friends for her 2004 debut solo album Love. Angel. Music. Baby.
Gwen Stefani met Bush lead singer and guitarist Gavin Rossdale in 1995, when No Doubt and headlining band Bush performed at a holiday concert for radio station KROQ.
They married on September 14, 2002, with a wedding in St Paul’s, Covent Garden, London. A second wedding was held in Los Angeles two weeks later.
Gwen Stefani has three sons with Rossdale, born in May 26, 2006 August 21, 2008, and February 28, 2014.
On August 3, 2015, Stefani filed for divorce from Rossdale, citing “irreconcilable differences”.
Their divorce was finalized on April 8, 2016, in which Rossdale agreed to the “unequal split” of their assets.
Stefani announced her relationship with Blake Shelton, country music artist and The Voice co-star, in November 2015.
The couple announced their engagement on October 27, 2020, and married at a chapel on July 3, 2021, at Shelton’s Oklahoma ranch.
Gwen Stefani is 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65m tall and weighs around 62 kg or 136 lbs.
Gwen Stefani Body measurements are 34-28-36 with Blonde hair and Brown eyes.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Weight||62 kg (136 lbs.)|
|Body Stats||34-28-36 inches or (86-71-91 cm)|
|Waist||28 inches or 71 cm|
|Hips||36 inches 91 cm|
Also Read, Jack Harlow Age Height Weight Net Worth
Gwen Stefani went to Loara High School, where she graduated in 1987.
After high school, she went to Fullerton College, before transferring to California State University, Fullerton.
|School||Loara High School|
California State University, Fullerton
Also Read, Singer Rose Age Height Weight Body Stats
Net Worth and Favorites
Gwen Stefani’s Net worth as of 2022, is Approx. 165 Million USD
|Fav Food||Vegetarian Food, Fruits|
|Hobbies||Music, Travelling, Reading and Spending time with family|
|Fav TV Shows||—|
|Travel Destination||Paris, Bahamas|
|Car||Porsche Panamera S Hybrid|
|Net Worth||165 Million USD Approx.|
- Her brother Eric introduced Gwen to 2 Tone music by Madness and the Selecter and, in 1986, he invited her to provide vocals for No Doubt, a ska band he was forming.
- In 1991 the band was signed to Interscope Records.
- The band released its self-titled debut album in 1992, but its ska-pop sound was unsuccessful due to the popularity of grunge.
- Before the mainstream success of both No Doubt and Sublime, Stefani contributed guest vocals to “Saw Red” on Sublime’s 1994 album Robbin’ the Hood. Stefani rejected the aggressiveness of female grunge artists and cited Blondie singer Debbie Harry’s combination of power and sex appeal as a major influence.
- No Doubt’s third album, Tragic Kingdom (1995), which followed the self-released The Beacon Street Collection (1995), took more than three years to make. Five singles were released from Tragic Kingdom, including “Don’t Speak”, which led the Hot 100 Airplay year-end chart of 1997.
- Gwen Stefani left college for one semester to tour for Tragic Kingdom but did not return when touring lasted two and a half years.
- The album was nominated for a Grammy and sold more than 16 million copies worldwide by 2004.
- In late 2000, Rolling Stone magazine named her “the Queen of Confessional Pop”.
- Stefani’s second studio album, The Sweet Escape, was released on December 1, 2006.
- On April 12, 2014, Stefani made a surprise appearance at the Coachella festival, where she joined Pharrell Williams onstage during his set to perform “Hollaback Girl”.
- On September 8, 2014, Stefani told MTV News during New York Fashion Week that she was working on both a No Doubt album and a solo album, and that she was working with Williams.
- On October 17, 2015, Gwen Stefani performed a concert as part of her MasterCard Priceless Surprises tour series at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City, where she performed a new song about her breakup with ex-husband Gavin Rossdale, titled “Used to Love You”.
- Stefani’s first concert residency, titled Just a Girl: Las Vegas, began on June 27, 2018, at the Zappos Theater in Las Vegas.
- Stefani replaced Adam Levine as a coach for The Voice‘s 17th season after Levine left the show after 16 seasons as a coach.
- Stefani was replaced by first-time coach Nick Jonas for the 18th season.
- On December 13, 2019, Stefani featured on Shelton’s single “Nobody but You” from his compilation album Fully Loaded: God’s Country.
- On July 24, 2020, Stefani and Shelton released another single titled “Happy Anywhere” inspired by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Gwen Stefani was featured on a Mark Ronson remix of Dua Lipa’s “Physical”, which is included on Lipa’s remix album Club Future Nostalgia (2020).
- On December 7, 2020, Gwen Stefani released “Let Me Reintroduce Myself” as the lead single from her upcoming fifth studio album.
Also Read, Emma Kotos Age Height Weight Body Stats
Interesting Facts About Gwen Stefani
- Gwen Stefani began wearing a bindi in the mid-1990s after attending several family gatherings with Tony Kanal, who is of Indian heritage.
- During No Doubt’s breakthrough, Stefani wore the forehead decoration in several of the band’s music videos and briefly popularized the accessory in 1997.
- Since the 1995 music video for “Just a Girl”, Stefani has been known for her midriff and frequently wears tops that expose it.
- Stefani’s makeup design generally includes light face powder, bright red lipstick, and arched eyebrows; she wrote about the subject in a song titled “Magic’s in the Makeup” for No Doubt’s Return of Saturn, asking “If the magic’s in the makeup/Then who am I?”.
- Gwen Stefani is a natural brunette, but her hair has not been its natural color since she was in ninth grade.
- Since late 1994, she has usually had platinum blonde hair. Stefani discussed this in the song “Platinum Blonde Life” on Rock Steady and played original blonde bombshell Jean Harlow in the 2004 biopic The Aviator.
- Gwen Stefani dyed her hair blue in 1998 and pink in 1999, when she appeared on the cover of Return of Saturn with pink hair.
- In 2006, Stefani modified her image, inspired by that of Michelle Pfeiffer’s character Elvira Hancock in the 1983 film Scarface.
- The reinvented image included a symbol consisting of two back-to-back ‘G’s, which appears on a diamond-encrusted key she wears on a necklace and which became a motif in the promotion of The Sweet Escape.
- Stefani raised concerns in January 2007 about her rapid weight loss following her pregnancy. She later stated that she had been on a diet since the sixth grade to fit in size 4 clothing.
- A wax figure of Stefani was unveiled at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas at The Venetian on September 22, 2010.
- The release of Stefani’s first solo album brought attention to her entourage of four Harajuku Girls, who appear in outfits influenced by Gothic Lolita fashion, and are named for the area around the Harajuku Station of Tokyo.
- Stefani’s clothing also took influence from Japanese fashion, in a style described as a combination between Christian Dior and Japan.
- The dancers are featured in her music videos, press coverage, and on the album cover for Love. Angel. Music. Baby., with a song named for and dedicated to them on the album. They were also featured in, and the namesake for, Stefani’s Harajuku Lovers Tour.
- Forbes magazine reported that Stefani earned $27 million between June 2007 to June 2008 for her tour, fashion line and commercials, making her the world’s 10th highest paid music personality at the time.
Also Read, Lady Gaga Age Height Weight Body Stats
- Following the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami, Stefani donated $1 million to Save the Children’s Japan Earthquake–Tsunami Children in Emergency Fund.
- Gwen Stefani also ran an auction on eBay from April 11 to 25, 2011, allowing participants to bid on vintage clothing items from her personal wardrobe and custom T-shirts designed and signed by her, as well as an admission to a private Harajuku-themed tea party hosted by her on June 7, 2011, at Los Angeles’ first Japanese-style maid café and pop art space, Royal/T, with proceeds from the auction going to Save the Children’s relief effort.
- At the amfAR gala during the 2011 Cannes Film Festival, Stefani auctioned off the lacy black dress she wore at the event for charity, raising over $125,000.
- A representative for designer Michael Angel, who helped Stefani with the design and worked as a stylist, said that Angel created the gown, not Stefani.
- In response, Angel released a statement confirming that the dress was designed by Stefani for L.A.M.B. to wear and be auctioned off at the amfAR gala.
- Gwen Stefani hosted a fundraiser with First Lady Michelle Obama in August 2012 at the singer’s Beverly Hills home.
- The singer-songwriter supports the LGBT community. When asked in a 2019 Pride Source interview about how she would react if one of her children came out as gay, Stefani stated “I would be blessed with a gay son; […] I just want my boys to be healthy and happy. And I just ask God to guide me to be a good mother, which is not an easy thing at all.”
Also Read, Peyton List Age Height Weight Body Stats
Frequently Asked Questions
How old is Gwen Stefani?
She was born on October 3, 1969, as of 2022 her age is 53 years.
Who is Gwen Stefani married to?
She first married to Gavin Rossdale in 2002 and divorced in 2016.
She married again to Blake Shelton in 2021.
How many kids Gwen Stefani have?
She have 3 kids with Gavin Rossdale
Kingston Rossdale (Son)
Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale (Son)
Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale (Son)
How old is Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton?
Gwen is 53 years old and Blake is 46 years old as of 2022.
How old is Gwen Stefani kids?
Kingston Rossdale born on May 26, 2006 his age is 16 years old
Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale born on August 21, 2008 his age is 14 years
Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale born on February 28, 2014 his age is 8 years
How tall is Gwen Stefani?
She is 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65m tall and weighs around 62 kg or 136 lbs.
What are the body measurements of Gwen Stefani?
Her body measurements are 34-28-36
How rich is Gwen Stefani? what is her net worth?
Her net worth as of 2022 is around USD 165 Million.
Also Read, Selena Gomez Age Height Weight Body Stats
Follow us or bookmark us for more Celeb Bio box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Twitter