Jack Harlow Age Height Weight Net Worth 2022, Wife Kids, Girlfriend, Family Body Stats Favorites Cars Read More
Jackman Thomas Harlow is an American rapper born on March 13, 1998 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Jack Harlow is 25 years old as of 2023.
Starting from 2015, Harlow had released several EPs and mixtapes before he was signed to Don Cannon and DJ Drama’s record label Generation Now in 2018, an imprint of Atlantic Records.
Harlow’s first major breakthrough came with the release of his 2020 single, “Whats Poppin”. Aided by its popularity on TikTok, and following a remix with rappers DaBaby, Tory Lanez, and Lil Wayne, it peaked at number two on the US Billboard Hot 100 and went on to receive a Grammy Award nomination.
Jack Harlow was included on XXL magazine’s “2020 Freshman Class” before he released his debut studio album, Thats What They All Say (2020), which was certified platinum In the US.
In 2021, Harlow released a collaboration with Lil Nas X, “Industry Baby”, which reached number one on the Hot 100, becoming Harlow’s first chart-topper.
Harlow released his second album Come Home the Kids Miss You in 2022, and its single, “First Class”, became his second number-one on the Hot 100 and first to debut atop the chart.
Jack Harlow has received several award nominations from various institutions, including Top New Artist at the 2021 Billboard Music Awards.
In the same year, he was named Variety’s “Hitmaker of the Year” and was included in Forbes 30 Under 30.
In 2022, it was announced that Harlow will make his acting debut in a remake of the 1992 film White Men Can’t Jump directed by Calmatic.
|Known For||“Whats Poppin”|
|Full Name||Jackman Thomas Harlow|
|Date Of Birth||March 13, 1998|
|Age||25 years (As Of 2023)|
|Birthplace||Louisville, Kentucky, United States Of America|
Also Read, Famous 20 Indian Rappers 2022
Jack Harlow Body Measurements
Jack Harlow is 5 feet 9 inches or 1.75 m tall and weighs around 75 kg or 165 lbs.
He has Brown hair and Blue eyes.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches or 1.75 m|
|Weight||75 kg or 165 lbs.|
|Shoe Size||9 US|
Family and Relationships
Jack Harlow is the son of Maggie, a businesswoman, and Brian Harlow, and was raised on a horse farm near Shelbyville.
He has one younger brother, Clayborn Harlow. He is of both French and Irish descent.
Harlow’s grandfather used to live down the street from designer Tommy Hilfiger.
Harlow moved from Shelbyville to Louisville with his family as a child and began rapping at age 12.
He and his friend Kennie Copeland used a Guitar Hero microphone and a laptop to record rhymes and songs.
They made a CD entitled Rippin’ and Rappin’ and sold copies at their school, Highland Middle School.
When he was in seventh grade, Harlow acquired a professional microphone and made his first mixtape, Extra Credit, using the moniker “Mr. Harlow.”
He formed a collective called “Moose Gang” with various friends; during this time, he worked on two mixtapes that were ultimately never released, Moose Gang and Music for the Deaf.
He attended Atherton High School where he played on the boys’ soccer team.
|School||Highland Middle School|
|College||Atherton High School|
Net Worth and Favorites
Jack Harlow has Net Worth Of US$ 5 Million as of 2023.
|Fav Food||French Food|
|Travel Destination||Maldives, London|
|Fav Car||Cadillac Escalade|
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
|Net Worth||USD $ 5 Million Approx.|
- In November 2015, Harlow released his first commercial record, the EP The Handsome Harlow.
- In the summer of 2017, Harlow released the single “Routine”.
- In October of that year, he released another single, “Dark Knight”, with an accompanying music video. He credits Cyhi the Prynce with helping him work through his writer’s block and finish the song.
- In August 2018, it was announced that Harlow had signed to DJ Drama and Don Cannon’s Generation Now record label, in conjunction with Atlantic Records.
- On August 21, 2019, Harlow released the single “Thru the Night” featuring fellow Louisville native Bryson Tiller. He then released the 12-track mixtape Confetti, which features Tiller, 2forWoyne and EST Gee.
- On January 21, 2020, Harlow released the single “Whats Poppin”, as the lead single from his second extended play (EP), Sweet Action.
- The song was widely shared on the TikTok social media platform, and the Cole Bennett-produced video has surpassed 135 million views as of May 2021.
- March 13, 2020, he released the EP.
- On April 29, 2020, Harlow released a collaboration with G-Eazy, “Moana”. On June 24, 2020, Harlow released the remix of “Whats Poppin”, which features DaBaby, Tory Lanez, and Lil Wayne.
- On February 18, 2022, Harlow released the single “Nail Tech”, the lead single from his upcoming second studio album and his first release in six-and-a-half months.
- The song performed well on the Hot 100 with a number 18 debut and peak and also received praise from Kanye West, who previously was involved in the production of “Industry Baby”. On February 24, Harlow was featured in West’s song “Louie Bags” on his album, Donda 2.
- On March 16, 2022, Harlow announced that his second studio album is titled Come Home the Kids Miss You, it was released on May 6.
- The second single, “First Class”, became his second number-one on the Billboard Hot 100, and the year’s first hip-hop song to reach that position.
- On September 3, 2022, Harlow performed at the 2022 college football season opener of the No. 2 Ohio State Buckeyes, which was a 21-10 win against the No. 5 Notre Dame Fighting Irish.
- In March 2022, it was announced that Harlow will make his acting debut in a reboot of the 1992 film White Men Can’t Jump directed by Calmatic.
Also Read, Know About Bryce James Son Of LeBron James
- Jack Harlow supports the Black Lives Matter political movement, having attended a rally to protest the killing of Breonna Taylor, which occurred in his hometown.
- Jack Harlow has stated that, being white, he “can never truly know what [the experience of racism] is like”, and that it is his responsibility as a white rapper to approach his work with that knowledge in mind.
- In October 2021, Harlow donated to five Louisville-based organizations: AMPED, the Center for Women and Families, the Grace M. James Academy of Excellence, Louisville Urban League and Metro United Way.
- Citing the spirit and pride he holds for his hometown, Harlow stated that “People need hope, they need love”, when announcing his donation plans.
- KFC and Instagram pledged to match up to $50,000 of what Harlow raises through the social media platform’s fundraising tool.
- In December 2021, Jack Harlow teamed up with KFC and its parent company Yum! Brands to donate a joint $250,000 to the American Red Cross to support those impacted by a deadly tornado in the state’s western region.
Frequently Asked Questions
With “Whats Poppin”. Aided by its popularity on TikTok, and following a remix with rappers DaBaby, Tory Lanez, and Lil Wayne, it peaked at number two on the US Billboard Hot 100 and went on to receive a Grammy Award nomination.
How tall is Jack Harlow?
He is 5 feet 9 inches or 1.75m tall and weighs around 75 kg or 1.65 pounds.
How old is Jack Harlow?
As of 2023, Jack is 25 years old.
Is Jack Harlow dating anyone?
As of latest information he is single, not in relationship with anyone
How rich is Jack Harlow or what is his net worth?
Jack has a net worth of 5 Million USD as of 2023.
Also Check: Know About Tre Tre Thornton Son Of Young Dolph
Follow us or bookmark us for more Celeb Bio box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Twitter