Kevin Hart Age Height Weight Wife Kids Net Worth 2022, Girlfriend, Family Body Stats Favorites Cars Read More
Kevin Darnell Hart is an American comedian and actor born on July 6, 1979 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
As of 2022, Kevin Hart is 43 years old. His zodiac sign is Cancer
Originally known as a stand-up comedian, he has since starred in Hollywood films and on TV. He has also released several well-received comedy albums.
After winning several stand-up comedy competitions, Hart had his first breakthrough when Judd Apatow cast him in a recurring role on the TV series Undeclared (2001). Also Read, BTS Jin Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth
He has since had roles in films such as Paper Soldiers (2002), Scary Movie 3 (2003), Soul Plane (2004), In the Mix (2005), Little Fockers (2010), Think Like a Man (2012), Grudge Match (2013), Ride Along (2014) About Last Night (2014), Get Hard (2015), Central Intelligence (2016),
The Secret Life of Pets film franchise (2016–2019), Ride Along 2 (2016), Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie (2017), the Jumanji film franchise (2017–present), and Night School (2018). He also created and starred as a fictionalized version of himself in Real Husbands of Hollywood (2013–2016).
Hart’s comedic reputation continued to grow with the release of his first stand-up album I’m a Grown Little Man (2009).
Kevin Hart has since released four more comedy albums: Seriously Funny (2010), Laugh at My Pain (2011), Let Me Explain (2013), and What Now? (2016).
In 2015, Time Magazine named him on its annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world.
In 2017, he launched the Laugh Out Loud Network, a subscription video streaming service in partnership with Lionsgate.
|Known For||Bernie Litgo|
|Full Name||Kevin Darnell Hart|
|Date Of Birth||July 6, 1979|
|Age||Age 43 years As Of 2022|
|Profession||Actor, Stand-Up Comedian, Producer|
|Birthplace||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
Kevin Hart Body Stats
Kevin Hart is 5 feet 4 inch or 163 cm tall and weighs around 64 kg or 141 lbs.
He has Black hair and Brown eyes.
|Height||5 feet 4 inches (1.63 m)|
|Weight||64 kg (141 lbs)|
Family and Relationships
He is the son of Nancy and Henry Hart.
Kevin Hart has an older brother named Robert.
He was raised in a single-parent household by his mother, who worked as a systems analyst for the Office of Student Registration and Financial Services at the University of Pennsylvania.
Kevin Hart father was a cocaine addict who was in and out of jail throughout most of Hart’s childhood, prompting Hart to use humor as a way to cope with his troubled family life.
His relationship with his father improved after his father recovered from his addiction. Also Read, Margot Robbie Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth
He would also later talk about his mother in his stand-up routine, portraying her as a loving yet intimidating woman.
Kevin Hart married Torrei in 2003, and they filed for divorce in 2010 after citing irreconcilable differences.
Hart requested joint custody of their two children, daughter Heaven Leigh (born March 22, 2005) and son Hendrix (born October 8, 2007).
The divorce was finalized in November 2011.
On August 18, 2014, Hart became engaged to Eniko Parrish.
They were married near Santa Barbara, California, on August 13, 2016.
Their son was born on November 21, 2017. Also Read, Emma Gretzky Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth
A month later, he publicly admitted to having cheated on her while she was pregnant with their son.
They reconciled and their second child together, a daughter, was born on September 29, 2020.
|Father||Henry Robert Witherspoon|
|Wife||Eniko Parrish (m. 2016), Torrei Hart (m. 2003–2011)|
|Kids||Heaven Hart, Kenzo Kash Hart, Hendrix Hart, and Kaori Mai Hart|
Also Read, Top 10 Hot Stunning Beach Models
Kevin Hart graduated from George Washington High School, Hart briefly attended the Community College of Philadelphia before dropping out and moving to New York City.
Then moved to Brockton, Massachusetts, and found work as a shoe salesman.
|School||George Washington High School|
|College||Community College of Philadelphia|
|Edu qualification||Drop Out|
Net Worth and Favorites
Kevin Hart has Net Worth Of US$ 150 Million.
|Fav Food||Baked chicken|
|Fav Comedian||Chris Tucker|
|Fav Artist||Kehinde Wiley|
|Net Worth||USD $150 Million Approx.|
- Hart’s first stand-up performance took place at The Laff House in his native Philadelphia under the name of Lil Kev, which did not go well.
- His career suffered a slow start and he was booed offstage several times, once even having a piece of chicken thrown at him.
- Hart’s comedy tours began in 2009 with his act titled I’m a Grown Little Man, followed by Seriously Funny in 2010, Laugh at My Pain in 2011, and Let Me Explain in 2013, the last two of which were also released as features in movie theaters.
- On April 9, 2015, Hart embarked on a comedy world tour titled the What Now? Tour at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, which concluded on August 7, 2016, at the Columbus Civic Center in Columbus, Georgia.
- On July 16, 2015, Universal Pictures announced that Kevin Hart: What Now?, a stand-up comedy film featuring a performance of Hart’s What Now? Tour, would be theatrically released in the United States on October 14, 2016.
- The show was filmed live on August 30, 2015, in front of 53,000 people, at Philadelphia’s Lincoln Financial Field.
- Kevin Hart came to prominence from his guest appearance in Undeclared.
- He made his film debut in the film Paper Soldiers.
- Kevin Hart then gained further recognition from his other films such as the Scary Movie franchise, Soul Plane, The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Death at a Funeral and Little Fockers.
- Kevin Hart turned down a role in the 2008 film Tropic Thunder because the character is gay, citing his own “insecurities”.
- In 2015, Hart starred in the films Get Hard with Will Ferrell and The Wedding Ringer. In 2016, he starred in the movies Central Intelligence, with Dwayne Johnson and the animated The Secret Life of Pets.
- In 2018, he produced his first film under his production company HartBeat Productions, Night School.
- In October 2018, it was announced that through his production company, he has signed a first-look deal with Nickelodeon.
- In 2019, Hart’s film The Upside, his first headlining role in a drama, was theatrically released. It also starred Bryan Cranston and Nicole Kidman.
- Hart also reprised his role of Snowball in the sequel The Secret Life of Pets 2.
- In 2021, Hart starred in Fatherhood, a drama about a man whose wife dies shortly after childbirth, leaving him to raise their daughter on his own. It premiered on Netflix on June 18, 2021.
- In 2022, Hart starred alongside Mark Wahlberg in the comedy film, Me Time. The movie shows how Sonny experiences a wild journey with his friend after finding a much-longed free weekend.
Follow us or bookmark us for more Celeb Bio box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Twitter