King Of Tik Tok Khaby Lame Age Height Weight Wife Kids Net Worth 2022, Girlfriend, Family Body Stats Favorites Cars Read More
Khabane Lame is a Senegalese-born Italian social media personality.
He was born on 9 March 2000 in Dakar, Senegal.
As of 2022, Khaby Lame is 22 years old and his zodiac sign is Pisces.
He is known for his TikTok videos in which he silently mocks overly complicated life hack videos.
As of September 2022, Lame is the most-followed TikToker followed by 149 Million.
Also Read, Hot Addison Rae In Black Looking Amazing
|Known For||Tik Tok Videos|
|Full Name||Khabane Lame|
|Date Of Birth||9 March 2000|
|Age||22 years (As Of 2022)|
|Profession||Tik Tok Star and YouTuber|
Also Read, Anna Paul Wiki Age Height Weight Body Stats
Khaby Lame Body Stats
Khaby Lame is 6 feet 2 inches or 1.88 m tall and weighs around 75 kg or 165 lbs.
He has Black hair and Black eyes with Slim body.
|Height||6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m)|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lbs)|
|Shoe Size||10 US|
Family and Relationships
His family moved to a public housing complex in Chivasso, Italy, when he was one year old.
He has three siblings.
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
He studied in Italian schools until he was fourteen, when his parents decided to send him to study temporarily in a Quranic school near Dakar.
Net Worth and Favorites
Khaby Lame has Net Worth Of US$ 13.5 Million as of 2022.
|Fav Color||Blue and Black|
|Travel Destination||Los Angeles, London|
|Net Worth||USD $13.5 Million Approx.|
Also Read, Tik Toker Loren Gray 9 Hot Cute Pictures
Career and Facts
- Lame worked as a CNC machine operator at a factory near Turin, before getting laid off in March 2020.
- Khaby Lame is a practicing Muslim; he is also a Hafiz-e-Quran. Lame announced his engagement to Zaira Nucci in October 2020.
- Lame has lived in Italy since he was one-year old, and he was a Senegalese citizen living in Milan with his agent until August 2022, when he became an Italian citizen in Chivasso, after the Italian Undersecretary of the Ministry of the Interior Carlo Sibilia announced that he would be granted citizenship.
- Lame said he “always felt Italian”, and he previously stated that he “did not need a piece of paper” to define himself as such.
- After he was laid off during the COVID-19 pandemic, Lame began posting on TikTok.
- His early videos showed him dancing and watching video games, and were mostly filmed in Italian and included Italian subtitles.
- He rose to popularity with his video responses in the form of TikTok’s “duet” and “stitch” features to videos depicting overly complicated “life hacks”, in which he performs the same task in a simple way, without saying anything.
- In April 2021, he surpassed Gianluca Vacchi as the most-followed Italian TikToker, and, in July 2021, he surpassed Addison Rae to become the second most-followed TikToker.
- In August 2021, Lame appeared as a co-star for Juventus F.C.’s announcement of Manuel Locatelli.
- In September 2021, he attended the Venice Film Festival as a special guest for the first screening of French film Lost Illusions by Xavier Giannoli.
- In January 2022, Lame signed a multi-year partnership with Hugo Boss and was featured in the #BeYourOwnBoss campaign.
- Taylor Lorenz and Jason Horowitz of The New York Times attributed Lame’s success to his “universal exasperated everyman quality” and described his rise to fame as different from most TikTok stars as it was “entirely organic”.
- Samir Chaudry, the founder of The Publish Press, a newsletter focused on the creator economy, stated that Lame’s appeal was due to him representing “authenticity over production” and “not trying too hard”.
- Christina Ferraz, the founder of American marketing agency Thirty6Five, stated, “His exasperation is relatable, and feelings are universal.” Lame has credited his own rise to fame to his humorous facial expressions and his silence, which he has described as “a way to reach as many people as possible”.
- As of October 2021, 8 of the 25 most-liked videos on TikTok are his.
- On 22 June 2022, Lame became TikTok’s most followed creator, surpassing Charli D’Amelio with 142.1 million followers.
Follow us or bookmark us for more Celeb Bio box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Twitter