Lady Gaga Age Height Weight Body Stats Net Worth, Boyfriend, Husband Family Body Measurements (Figure Stats) Favorites Cars Read More
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, known professionally as Lady Gaga, is an American singer, songwriter, and actress.
Gaga was born on March 28, 1986 at Lenox Hill Hospital in Manhattan, New York City, United States Of America.
She is 37 years old as of 2023 and her zodiac sign is Aries.
She is known for her image reinventions and musical versatility.
Gaga began performing as a teenager, singing at open mic nights and acting in school plays.
She studied at Collaborative Arts Project 21, through New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts, before dropping out to pursue a career in music.
After Def Jam Recordings canceled her contract, she worked as a songwriter for Sony/ATV Music Publishing, where she signed a joint deal with Interscope Records and Akon’s label, KonLive Distribution, in 2007.
Gaga rose to prominence the following year with her debut studio album, The Fame, and its chart-topping singles “Just Dance” and “Poker Face”.
The album was later reissued to include the EP The Fame Monster (2009), which yielded the successful singles “Bad Romance”, “Telephone”, and “Alejandro”.
|Nickname||Queen of Pop, Mother Monster, Little Mermaid, and Rabbit Teeth|
|Stage Name||Lady Gaga|
|Full Name||Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta|
|Date Of Birth||March 28, 1986|
|Age||37 Years (As Of 2023)|
|Profession||Singer, songwriter, and actress|
|Birthplace||Manhattan, New York City, United States Of America.|
Having sold an estimated 170 million records, Gaga is one of the world’s best-selling music artists and the only female artist to achieve four singles that sold at least 10 million copies globally.
Her accolades include 13 Grammy Awards, 18 MTV Video Music Awards, 16 Guinness World Records, awards from the Songwriters Hall of Fame and the Council of Fashion Designers of America, and recognition as Billboard‘s Artist of the Year (2010) and Woman of the Year (2015).
She has also been included in several Forbes‘ power rankings and ranked fourth on VH1’s Greatest Women in Music (2012).
Time magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2010 and 2019 and placed her on their All-Time 100 Fashion Icons list.
Her philanthropy and activism focus on mental health awareness and LGBT rights; in 2012, she founded the Born This Way Foundation, a non-profit organization aiming to empower youth, improve mental health, and prevent bullying.
Gaga’s business ventures include Haus Labs, a vegan cosmetics brand that launched in 2019. Also Read, Katya Elise Henry Age Height Weight Body Stats Net Worth
Lady Gaga Body Measurements
Lady Gaga is 5 feet 1 inch or 1.55m tall and weighs around 53 kg or 116 lbs.
She has perfect hourglass body with the stats 36-25-37 Bra size 34B.
She has beautiful Green eyes and Blonde hair.
In her recent interviews, she revealed how she maintains her figure and stays healthy.
She begins her days with a healthy breakfast that includes vegetables, fruit, eggs, greek yogurt, and sometimes granola.
Occasionally she likes to eat french toast but she always look after healthy ingredients while having her most loved foods. Also Read, Lauren Jauregui Age Height Weight Body Stats Net Worth
|Height||5 feet 1 inch (1.55 m)|
|Weight||53 kg (116 lbs)|
|Body Stats||36-25-37 inches or (91-63.5-93)|
|Waist||25 inches or 63.5 cm|
|Hips||36 inches 93 cm|
Family and Relationship
She was born in an upper middle class Catholic family.
Both of her parents have Italian ancestry.
Her parents are Cynthia Louise, a philanthropist and business executive, and Internet entrepreneur Joseph Germanotta, and she has a younger sister named Natali.
Brought up on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, Gaga said in an interview that her parents came from lower-class families and worked hard for everything.
|Boyfriends/Girlfriends||Matthew “Dada” Williams |
Michael Polansky (Current)
She attended the Convent of the Sacred Heart, a private all-girls Roman Catholic school.
Gaga has described her high-school self as “very dedicated, very studious, very disciplined” but also “a bit insecure”. She considered herself a misfit and was mocked for “being either too provocative or too eccentric”.
She also studied method acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute for ten years.
She said of her inclination towards music:
I don’t know exactly where my affinity for music comes from, but it is the thing that comes easiest to me. When I was like three years old, I may have been even younger, my mom always tells this really embarrassing story of me propping myself up and playing the keys like this because I was too young and short to get all the way up there. Just go like this on the low end of the piano … I was really, really good at piano, so my first instincts were to work so hard at practicing piano, and I might not have been a natural dancer, but I am a natural musician. That is the thing that I believe I am the greatest at.
|School||Roman Catholic school|
|College||Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute|
Net Worth and Favorites
Lady Gaga Net Worth as of 2023 is 350 Million USD Approx.
|Fav Food||whole-grain pretzels, GG crispbread crackers, rice crisps, health bars, nuts, and baked chips|
|Hobbies||Music, Movies, Reading|
|Fav TV Shows||Broad City Season One Comedy Central|
|Fav Movies||Danny Darko|
|Fav Artist||Yoko Ono, Elvis Presley, David Bowie, Morrissey, Queen, Freddie Mercury, Robert Smith, Robert Plant, Prince, Rod Stewart, Thomas Dolby, Depeche Mode, The Faint, Radiohead, Beck, Franz Ferdinand|
|Fav Perfume||Kate Spade Perfumes|
|Car|| Porsche Boxster |
|Salary||Earns Approx. 30-50 Million USD per Year|
|Net Worth||350 Million USD Approx.|
Lady Gaga Career
- In 2005, Gaga recorded two songs with hip-hop artist Melle Mel for an audio book accompanying Cricket Casey’s children’s novel The Portal in the Park. She also formed a band called the SGBand with some friends from NYU.
- Fusari and Gaga established a company called Team Lovechild, LLC to promote her career. They recorded and produced electropop tracks, sending them to music industry executives. Joshua Sarubin, the head of Artists and repertoire (A&R) at Def Jam Recordings, responded positively and, after approval from Sarubin’s boss Antonio “L.A.” Reid, Gaga was signed to Def Jam in September 2006.
- In late 2007, Gaga met with songwriter and producer RedOne. She collaborated with him in the recording studio for a week on her debut album, signing with Cherrytree Records, an Interscope imprint established by producer and songwriter Martin Kierszenbaum; she also wrote four songs with Kierszenbaum.
- By 2008, Gaga had relocated to Los Angeles to work extensively with her record label to complete her debut album, The Fame, and to set up her own creative team called the Haus of Gaga, modeled on Andy Warhol’s The Factory.
- Following her opening act on the Pussycat Dolls’ 2009 Doll Domination Tour in Europe and Oceania, Gaga headlined her worldwide The Fame Ball Tour, which ran from March to September 2009.
- In 2009, Gaga spent a record 150 weeks on the UK Singles Chart and became the most downloaded female act in a year in the US, with 11.1 million downloads sold, earning an entry in the Guinness Book of World Records.
- In February 2011, Gaga released “Born This Way”, the lead single from her studio album of the same name. The song sold more than one million copies within five days, earning the Guinness World Record for the fastest selling single on iTunes.
- Born This Way was released on May 23, 2011, and debuted atop the Billboard 200 with first-week sales of 1.1 million copies.
- In September 2014, Gaga released a collaborative jazz album with Tony Bennett titled Cheek to Cheek.
- After an appearance in the television special Friends: The Reunion, in which Gaga sang “Smelly Cat” with Lisa Kudrow, she portrayed Patrizia Reggiani, who was convicted of hiring a hitman to murder her ex-husband and former head of the Gucci fashion house Maurizio Gucci (played by Adam Driver), in Ridley Scott’s biographical crime film titled House of Gucci.
- For the part, Gaga learned to speak with an Italian accent. She also stayed in character for 18 months, speaking with an accent for nine months during that period.
- Her method acting approach took a toll on her mental wellbeing, and towards the end of filming she had to be accompanied on-set by a psychiatric nurse.
- The film was released on November 24, 2021, to mixed reviews, though critics praised Gaga’s performance as “note-perfect”.
Also Read, Liliana Hearts Age Height Weight Body Stats
- She earned the New York Film Critics Circle Award, and nominations for the BAFTA Award, Critics’ Choice Award, Golden Globe Award and Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Actress.
- Gaga wrote the song “Hold My Hand” for the 2022 film Top Gun: Maverick, and also composed the score alongside Hans Zimmer and Harold Faltermeyer.
- In July 2022, she embarked on The Chromatica Ball stadium tour.
- Gaga is set to star with Joaquin Phoenix in Joker: Folie à Deux, which will be released on October 4, 2024.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the full/real name of Lady Gaga?
Her full name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.
How old is Lady Gaga?
She was born on March 28, 1986 As of 2023, she is 37 years old.
How tall is Lady Gaga?
She 5 feet 1 inch or 1.55m tall and weighs around 53 kg or 116 pounds.
Is Lady Gaga married?
No, she is not married yet.
Is Lady Gaga Dating?
Yes, she is dating Michael Polansky.
Who named her Lady Gaga?
Rob Fusari, they began dating in May 2006, and claimed to have been the first person to call her “Lady Gaga”, which was derived from Queen’s song “Radio Ga Ga”.
Is Lady Gaga Gay?
She is Bisexual. Gaga says that the song “Poker Face” was about her bisexuality, and she openly speaks about how her past boyfriends were uncomfortable with her sexual orientation.
Does Lady Gaga Have Kids?
No, She doesn’t have kids yet.
Where is Lady Gaga from?
Her parents have Italian ancestry.
She was born in Manhattan, New York City.
Is Lady Gaga Italian?
No she is American her parents have Italian ancestry.
What is the Net Worth Of Lady Gaga or How Rich is Lady Gaga?
Her Net Worth As of 2023 is 350 Million USD.
Also Read, Singer Rose Age Height Weight Body Stats
Follow us or bookmark us for more Celeb Bio box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Twitter