Léa Seydoux Wiki Age Height Weight Net Worth 2022, Boyfriend, Husband Family Boy Friend Body Measurements (Figure Stats) Favorites Cars Read More
About Léa Seydoux
Léa Hélène Seydoux-Fornier de Clausonne is a French actor born on July 1, 1985 in Paris, France.
Léa Seydoux is 38 years old as of 2023.
She began her acting career in French cinema, appearing in films such as The Last Mistress (2007) and On War (2008).
Seydoux first came to attention after she won the Trophée Chopard and received her first César Award nomination, for her performance in The Beautiful Person (2008).
In the years that followed, Seydoux began appearing in minor roles in high-profile Hollywood films, including Quentin Tarantino’s Inglourious Basterds (2009), Ridley Scott’s Robin Hood (2010), Woody Allen’s Midnight in Paris (2011) and the action film Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol (2011).
In French cinema during this period, she was nominated for the César Award for Most Promising Actress for a second time for her role in Belle Épine (2010) and was nominated for the César Award for Best Actress for her role as a lady-in-waiting to Marie Antoinette in the film Farewell, My Queen (2012).
|Full Name||Léa Hélène Seydoux-Fornier de Clausonne|
|Date Of Birth||July 1, 1985|
|Age||38 Years (As Of 2023)|
|Current Residence||Paris, France|
Léa Seydoux is 5 feet 6 inches or 168 cm tall and weighs around 55 kg or 121 lbs.
Her body measurements are 33-24-35 Inches with Blonde hair and Blue eyes.
|Height||5 feet 6 inches 167 cm|
|Weight||55 Kg 121 lbs.|
|Body Measurement||33-24-35 inches|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
You May Like: Lily Rose Depp Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth 2022
Family and Relationships
Léa Seydoux is the daughter of businessman Henri Jérôme Seydoux-Fornier de Clausonne and Valérie Schlumberger.
She was born in Passy, in the 16th arrondissement of Paris, and grew up in Saint-Germain-des-Prés in the 6th arrondissement.
She had a strict Protestant upbringing, but she is not religious.
Seydoux is one of seven children.
She has three older half-siblings (Marine Bramly, Noé Saglio and Ondine Saglio) from her mother’s first marriage, an older sister, stylist Camille Seydoux from her parents’ marriage, and a further two paternal half-brothers, Ismaël Seydoux and Omer Seydoux, from her father’s marriage to model Farida Khelfa.
In September 2016, Seydoux announced that she and her boyfriend André Meyer were expecting their first child.
On 18 January 2017, she gave birth to a son, Georges.
Seydoux has said that the filming of Blue Is the Warmest Colour made her question her sexuality: “Of course I did [question it]. Me as a person, as a human being … It’s not nothing, making those scenes. Of course I question myself. But, I did not have any revelations.”
She has expressed a preference for defining herself by the term “actor” rather than “actress”, saying: “I really don’t feel like an actress, I feel like an actor.”
|Father||Henri Jérôme Seydoux-Fornier de Clausonne|
Net Worth and Favorites
Léa Seydoux Net Worth in 2023 is $6.5 Million Approx.
|Hobbies||Travelling, Books and Music|
|Fav Perfume||Prada Candy perfume|
|Fav Director||Woody Allen|
|Travel Destination||Hometown Paris|
|Net Worth||USD $6.5 Million Approx.|
- Seydoux came to widespread attention in 2013 when she was awarded the Palme d’Or at the Cannes Film Festival for her role as a lesbian art student in the critically acclaimed film Blue Is the Warmest Colour, along with its film director Abdellatif Kechiche and her co-star Adèle Exarchopoulos.
- That same year, she also received the Lumières Award for Best Actress for the film Grand Central and, in 2014, she was nominated for the BAFTA Rising Star Award and starred in the films Beauty and the Beast, Wes Anderson’s The Grand Budapest Hotel and Saint Laurent.
- She gained further international attention for her appearance as Bond girl Madeleine Swann in Spectre (2015), a role which she reprised in No Time to Die (2021).
- Since then, she has continued to appear in major English-speaking roles in The Lobster (2015), in Wes Anderson’s The French Dispatch (2021), and in the Hideo Kojima video game Death Stranding (2019).
- Seydoux says that as a child she wanted to become an opera singer, studying music at the Conservatoire de Paris, but eventually her shyness compelled her to drop the idea.
- In 2005, Seydoux appeared in the music video for Raphaël’s single “Ne partons pas fâchés”
- In 2013, Seydoux was nominated for Best Actress at the 38th César Awards for her role as Sidonie Laborde in Benoît Jacquot’s Farewell, My Queen.
- Later that year at Cannes, Blue Is the Warmest Colour won the Palme d’Or and the jury, headed by Steven Spielberg, took the unusual move of awarding the prize not just to the director Abdellatif Kechiche, but also to the film’s two stars, Seydoux and Adèle Exarchopoulos.
- In 2014, Seydoux won the Best Actress award at the 19th Lumières Awards for her role in Blue Is the Warmest Colour and Grand Central.
- Seydoux has modelled for numerous magazines and brands, but sees herself “always as an actress”, not as a model.
- She participated in the Levi’s television advert “Dangerous Liaison”, and has been seen in several photo editorials, including for Vogue Paris, American Vogue, Numéro, L’Officiel, CRASH, Another Magazine and W magazine.
- She fronted the 2013 campaign for French jewellery line Didier Dubot and appeared in Rag & Bone’s Fall 2013 campaign with Michael Pitt.
- She also appeared in a nude pictorial for French men’s magazine Lui.
- In addition, Seydoux and her Blue Is the Warmest Colour co-star Adèle Exarchopoulos were featured in Miu Miu’s 2014 resort ad campaign.
- Seydoux advertised for Prada’s 2012 Resort line; and is the face of its 2013 campaign for the fragrances Prada Candy (shot by Jean-Paul Goude) and Prada Candy L’Eau (directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola), and the 2014 campaign for Prada Candy Florale perfume.
Follow us or bookmark us for more Celeb Bio box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos