Lil Kim Age Height Weight Body Stats Net Worth 2022, Boyfriend, Husband Family Body Measurements (Figure Stats) Favorites Cars Read More
|Table Of Content|
|Family and Relationships|
|Net Worth and Favorites|
Kimberly Denise Jones, better known by her stage name Lil’ Kim, is an American rapper and reality television personality.
Ahe was born on July 11, 1974 in Brooklyn, New York City, she lived much of her adolescent life on the streets after being expelled from home.
As of 2022 Lil Kim is 48 years old and her zodiac sign is Cancer. Also Read, Pauly D Wiki Bio Age Daughter Net Worth Wife Family
In her teens, Jones would freestyle rap, influenced by fellow female hip hop artists like MC Lyte and the Lady of Rage. In 1994, she was discovered by fellow rapper The Notorious B.I.G., who invited her to join his group Junior M.A.F.I.A.; their debut album, Conspiracy, generated two top 20 singles in the United States and was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
Lil Kim debut studio album, Hard Core (1996) was certified double platinum, has since sold more than six million copies worldwide, and spawned three successful singles: “No Time”, “Not Tonight (Ladies Night)”, and “Crush on You”. Also Read, Tory Lanez Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth
It had the highest debut in the US for a female rap album at the time. Her following albums, The Notorious K.I.M. (2000) and La Bella Mafia (2003) were also certified platinum.
In 2001, Lil’ Kim reached number one on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 with the single “Lady Marmalade” (a remake of LaBelle’ 1974 single), alongside Mýa, Pink, and Christina Aguilera.
Other notable singles from this period include “The Jump Off” and “Magic Stick”, the latter of which reached number two on the Billboard Hot 100, becoming Kim’s 2nd-highest-charting single as a lead artist. Also Read, Nick Cannon Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth
|Full Name||Kimberly Denise Jones|
|Nick Name||Lil Kim|
|Date Of Birth||July 11, 1974|
|Age||48 Years (As Of 2022)|
|Birthplace||Brooklyn, New York City, U.S.|
|Current Residence||Brooklyn, New York City, U.S.|
|Profession||Rapper and TV Personality|
Lil Kim Body Measurements
Lil Kim is 4 feet 11 inches or 149 cm tall and weighs around 55 kg or 121 lbs.
Her body measurements are 36-27-36 Inches with Brown hair and Brown eyes.
|Height||4 feet 11 inches 149 cm|
|Weight||55 Kg 121 lbs.|
|Body Measurement||36-27-36 inches|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
Lil Kim Family and Relationships
She is the second child of Linwood Jones, a former U.S. Marine.
She has an older brother, Christopher.
As a child, Jones attended Queen of All Saints Elementary School in Brooklyn.
When she was nine years old, her parents separated, and Jones was raised by her father, with whom she had a tumultuous relationship.
As a teen, she was kicked out of her house by her father, and Jones dropped out of high school and began living on the streets.
As a teenager, Jones met Christopher Wallace, known professionally as the Notorious B.I.G., who was a key figure in both her personal and artistic life, particularly after Wallace gained popularity and influence through his relationship with Bad Boy Records, founded by Sean “Puffy” Combs. Also Read, Kia Proctor Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth
Lil Kim Education
Jones attended Sarah J. Hale Vocational High School for two and a half years. Many of her friends also went there, and they would all often skip school together.
Since she was not completing her schoolwork, the decision was made for her to transfer to Brooklyn College Academy to finish her remaining year and half of high school.
This was the same school that fellow rappers Nas and Foxy Brown attended.
|School||Sarah J. Hale Vocational High School|
|College||Brooklyn College Academy|
Lil Kim Net Worth and Favorites
Lil Kim net worth is as of 2022 is around 600,000 USD.
|Hobbies||Singing, Music, Travelling|
|Fav Color||Blue, Yellow|
|Net Worth||USD $600,000 Approx.|
Lil Kim Interesting Facts
- In her teens, Jones dated Shawn Powell. The pair met at the Empire Roller Skating rink in Brooklyn. After a couple of months of seeing each other, Powell was arrested for robbery and was sentenced to eight and a half years in prison.
- Jones and Powell continued their relationship with Jones visiting frequently and kept in touch by writing letters to each other. The couple became engaged while he was incarcerated.
- During this time, Jones met Christopher Wallace (The Notorious B.I.G.). With Jones focusing on starting her rap career, the engagement to Powell was eventually called off and the couple split.
- In 1996, during the recording of her debut album, Jones became pregnant with Wallace’s child.
- Jones did not make it public until 1999 during an interview with The Source. Jones decided to terminate the pregnancy. “I already knew the kind of relationship that Biggie and I had, and I knew that [having a child] was something that couldn’t take place…”
- Wallace called Jones three days before his death and told her he loved her.
- In a 2010 interview with Ed Lover on Power 105, Jones revealed that Wallace assaulted her and she described an incident where he choked her to unconsciousness.
- In 2017, Lil Kim admitted her relationship with Wallace was “very violent” after Jermaine Dupri claimed that he witnessed Wallace pull a pistol out on Jones.
- On July 23, 1996, Lil Kim was arrested for possession of marijuana after police raided the Teaneck, New Jersey home of Wallace. The arrest came after police smelled marijuana inside the home when they went to ask for someone to move an illegally parked car. Jones denied she was smoking, claiming she was “upstairs all day sleeping”.
- On March 17, 1999, Teaneck police issued an arrest warrant after Lil Kim failed to turn up to court dates stemming from the arrest. Also Read, Kristen Bell Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth
- The warrant was not a top priority for the police and was not made public until September 2003, after the story was published online by The Smoking Gun.
- Lil Kim was later removed from Teaneck’s wanted list in October 2003, after $350 in bail was posted on her behalf.
- Lil Kim’ attorney told reporters that she did not appear in court as she believed the case had been resolved.
- In 2002, Jones started dating Damion “World” Hardy. The couple split in 2003.
- It was during this time that Jones had been a victim of physical abuse. Jones also stated how she had to have multiple nose jobs due to being punched.
- On June 20, 2003, Lil Kim had $250,000 worth of jewelry stolen from her while catching a flight at New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport after a bag, which she intended to carry on, was mixed up with eight other pieces of her luggage.
- The missing jewelry was recovered 10 days later, found wrapped up in a rag in a locker room for airline employees by a United Airlines worker.
- In 2004, Lil Kim dated record producer Scott Storch. The two met when Storch offered Jones a ride to her hotel.
- The couple split after 2 months.
- In 2013, Storch revealed that he would have married Jones if the relationship had worked out.
- In 2007, Lil Kim and Ray J briefly dated.
- On March 17, 2005, Lil Kim was convicted of three counts of conspiracy and one count of perjury for lying to a federal grand jury about her and her friends’ involvement in a 2001 shooting outside the Hot 97 studios in Manhattan.
- During the trial of her co-manager, Damion “D-Roc” Butler, and her bodyguard, Suif “Gutta” Jackson, a former member of the hip hop group Junior M.A.F.I.A, she testified not to have known they were at the scene.
- However, video footage from a security camera placed all three at the scene, exiting the building. This directly contravened testimony before the grand jury. Also Read, Lara Cox Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth
- Butler and Jackson pleaded guilty to gun charges. Jackson was sentenced to twelve years in federal prison as part of plea bargain in which he admitted to firing at least twenty rounds during the incident.
- The length of the sentence was said to have been influenced by his previous gun-related convictions.
- In July 2005, Lil Kim was sentenced to one year in prison, thirty days home detention upon release from custody, and three years of probation.
- She served the entirety of her sentence at the Federal Detention Center, Philadelphia in Center City, Philadelphia. She was released on July 3, 2006, after serving approximately 12 months.
- Lil Kim, Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) Register #56198-054, was released from BOP supervision on August 2, 2006.
- On June 9, 2014, Jones gave birth to a daughter.
Follow us or bookmark us for more Celeb Bio box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Twitter