Millie Bobby Brown Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth 2023 Husband Family Boy Friend Body Measurements (Figure Stats) Favorites Cars
About Millie Bobby Brown
Millie Bobby Brown is a British actress and model born on February 19, 2004 in Marbella, Spain.
As of 2023, Millie Bobby Brown is 19 years old.
In 2018, Brown was featured in the Time 100 list of the world’s most influential people and was appointed as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, the then youngest person selected for this position.
Following a series of guest roles on television, Brown achieved acclaim for her role as Eleven in the Netflix sci-fi drama series Stranger Things (2016–present), which earned Millie Bobby Brown two Primetime Emmy Award nominations for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series, and two Screen Actors Guild Award nominations for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series.
Millie Bobby is one of the youngest nominees for the award.
Brown made her feature debut with a lead role in the monster film Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019), a character she reprised in the sequel Godzilla vs. Kong (2021).
She also starred in and produced the Netflix mystery film Enola Holmes (2020).
Full Name Millie Bobby Brown Nick Name Millie Date Of Birth 19 February 2004 Age 19 Years (As Of 2023) Birthplace Marbella, Spain Current Residence Orlando, Florida Nationality British Profession Actress and Model Zodiac Sign Pisces Sex Orientation Straight Ethnicity —
Also Read, Madison Beer Age Height Weight Body Stats
Body Measurements Age Height Weight
Millie Bobby Brown is 5 feet 4 inches or 162 cm tall and weighs around 55 kg or 121 lbs.
Millie Bobby Brown body measurements are 33-26-32 Inches or 84-66-81 cm.
She has Brown hair and Brown eyes.
Height 5 feet 4 inches 162 cm Weight 55 Kg 121 lbs. Body Measurement 33-26-32 inches or 84-66-81 cm Bust Size 33 inches or 84 cm Bra Size 32B Cup Size B Waist Size 26 inches or 66 cm Hips Size 32 inches or 81 cm Hair Color Brown Eye Color Brown Dress Size 5(US) Shoe Size 7(US)
Also Read, Monica Bellucci Age Height Weight Body Stats Net Worth
Family & Relationships
She is the third of four children born to English parents Kelly Brown and Robert Brown.
Millie was born with partial hearing in one ear and gradually lost all hearing in that ear over several years.
She has three siblings Charlie Brown, Paige Brown, and Ava Brown.
She moved with her family back to England when she was four, settling in Bournemouth; when she was eight, the family moved to Orlando, Florida.
Since 2021, Brown has been in a relationship with actor Jake Bongiovi, son of musician Jon Bon Jovi.
Father Robert Brown Mother Kelly Brown Siblings Charlie, Paige, Ava Marital Status Unmarried Husband — Kids — Boyfriends/Girlfriends Jake Bongiovi
Also Read, Sarah Jessica Parker Age Height Weight Body Stats Net Worth
She is an online student at Purdue University studying health and human services as of August 2022.
School Pokesdown Community Primary School, Bournemouth College Purdue University Edu qualification Studying health and human services
Favorites & Net Worth
Millie Bobby Brown Net Worth in 2023 is 12 Million.
As of 2023, Millie Bobby Brown’s net worth is estimated to be around $12 million USD. This is due to her success as an actress, model, producer, and entrepreneur.
She has earned a significant amount of money through her acting roles in TV shows and films, including her leading role in “Stranger Things,” as well as her work as a producer and model for major brands.
In addition, she has her own beauty and skincare brand, Florence by Mills, which has also contributed to her wealth. As she continues to pursue new opportunities and projects, it is likely that her net worth will continue to grow in the coming years.
Fav Food Pizza, Ice Cream Hobbies Swimming, Music Fav Stars — Fav Brands — Fav Movie — Fav Color Black Travel Destination Los Angeles, Paris, Maldives Car — Salary — Net Worth USD $12 Million Approx.
You May Like: Lily James Age Height Weight Body Stats Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Also Check Demi Rose Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth
In 2013, Brown made her acting debut as a guest star in the ABC fantasy drama series Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, a spin-off of Once Upon a Time, portraying the role of Young Alice.
In 2014, she had a starring role in the BBC America paranormal drama-thriller series Intruders as Madison O’Donnell.
She made guest appearances in the CBS police procedural drama NCIS, the ABC sitcom Modern Family, and the ABC medical drama series Grey’s Anatomy.
In 2016, Brown was cast to play Eleven in the Netflix science fiction-horror series Stranger Things.
She received critical praise and she was nominated for the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series and the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series.
She then won the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series with her co-stars and won the 43rd Saturn Award for Best Performance by a Younger Actor in a Television Series.
For her role as Eleven in the second season of Stranger Things, she received her second nomination for a Screen Actors Guild Award and a Primetime Emmy Award in 2018.
In November 2016, Brown starred in the music video for Sigma and Birdy’s single “Find Me”. Since November 2016, she has appeared in commercial advertisements for Citigroup.
In January 2017, she made her modeling debut in Calvin Klein’s “By Appointment” campaign.
The following month, she has signed to the agency IMG Models.
Brown appeared in the campaign of the Italian brand Moncler in the summer of 2018.
On 28 July 2020, it was announced that she would star in and produce through her PCMA Productions a suspense film titled The Girls I’ve Been.
Brown will also star and executive produce the fantasy film Damsel for Netflix, under the direction of Spanish filmmaker Juan Carlos Fresnadillo based on a screenplay by Dan Mazeau.
In December 2020, it was announced that the Russo brothers will direct an adaptation of Simon Stålenhag’s graphic novel The Electric State for Universal Pictures with Brown set to star as the lead.
That December, it was reported that Netflix offered her a first-look deal that included multiple projects.
On 13 May 2021, it was announced that she would reprise her role as Enola Holmes in the sequel Enola Holmes 2.
You may like: Dakota Johnson Age Height Weight Body Stats
- Brown is deaf in one of her ears. She was born partially deaf in one ear but it later became fully deaf following years of tubes.
- She’s admitted in the past she doesn’t always hear the director yell ‘cut’ when she’s on set.
- She is British, being raised in Dorset, she’s spent many of her formative years over in the US, so has a little twang in her accent.
- Her parents Robert and Kelly reportedly sold everything to move to Hollywood to help Millie become an actress.
- According to Millie, the family went through some tough times before she finally landed her role on Stranger Things. In fact, Millie almost gave up acting altogether.
- In November 2018, Millie Bobby Brown became UNICEF’s youngest Goodwill Ambassador, pledging to speak out for the millions of children whose voices are silenced across the world, empower them and make sure they know their rights. Millie is also actively involved in UNICEF’s #GoBlue campaign, for World Children’s Day.
- Millie Bobby Brown plays Sherlock Holmes’ younger sister, Enola, in the Netflix Original movie. She stars alongside Henry Cavill, Sam Claflin and Helena Bonham Carter.
- Millie is a huge fan of making TikToks, often recreating iconic dance routines and viral trends. You can follow her @milliebobbybrown where she’s fast gaining millions of followers.
- She has one dimple on her right cheek
- Brown auditioned for the role of 10-year-old Michelle in The Boss (2016) and for the role of X-23 in Logan (2017).
- She also auditioned for Game of Thrones (2011).
- She is a huge fan of Nicki Minaj. Even rapped Nicki Minaj‘s verse from Ye’s song “Monster” during her appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (2014).
- She is a supporter of Liverpool F.C.
- Her mother selects all of her outfits to make sure that she is dressed appropriately for her age.
- Despite the media controversy over their age difference, she defends being close friends with Drake and considers him a career mentor.
I never liked sleeping in the dark. I have, like, twinkle stars around my bed, so it’s not so bad.
[on her young acting career] I think I was quite accustomed to it. I knew what the industry was about-I knew that it was competitive. I had best friends who were in the industry, and I’m like, it’s cool if you get a job, and I’m happy. Before an audition, I’m like, “Good luck,” I really am. So I think that it’s important just to stay humble and really not make it a competition. It’s about the art and you’re being a participant.
[on crying on scene] I had done Intruders (2014), and I had a scene where I had to cry after a traumatic scene. So it was crazy, because Glen Morgan, who wrote The X-Files (1993), came up to me and was like, “Do you have a dog? Well, that’s just dropped down dead right now.” [Ryder throws up her hands.] And he’s like, “How do you feel about that?” And I’m just like, “Let’s just roll!” And we’re rolling.
For some reason, I like seeing people feel emotional. My dad doesn’t ever cry, but watching this show, he did. I’m like, if I get that response from people, then maybe I’m making them more soft, you know? I kind of like that.
If you got to know her, I think she’s just very caring and protective. And that’s the only trait I could really relate to with my actual self. I’d probably say I’m very strong. If somebody says something horrible, I’m like, ‘Okay, whatever.’ With Eleven, people call her the weirdo and she really doesn’t care. She’s very badass and I think when I can be, I will be.
I want me, Jodie Foster and Kristen Stewart to create a new squad.
I’m a bit of a movie buff, and I’m kinda into ’80s stuff. I just love the hair and the whole look! I also love Twilight (2008). And I’m obsessed with Jodie Foster. She was a child actress too. I always dreamed of her directing an episode of Stranger Things (2016)!
[on Stranger Things (2016) creators Matt Duffer and Ross Duffer] I was so surprised they were such young dudes, movie buffs and socially awkward geeks, but they are my big brothers. I argue [with] and love them!
[on girl time with Winona Ryder] I would just go to her like, ‘Ugh, the boys are getting on my nerves today!’ And she’d be like, ‘Got it – come sit.’ And we’d eat cheese.
[on having her first kiss with Finn Wolfhard] It was really weird. I knew it was coming. But it didn’t really make any sense to me. I was like, ‘Why!’ It was a funny thing because afterwards, I was like, ‘Kissing sucks!’ And Finn was like, ‘I know, right? But it wasn’t too bad.’
I wasn’t worried about my hair at all. I don’t care what I look like; it’s how people think of me. And I do care how people think of me. I want people to say, ‘Oh, she’s nice,’ rather than, ‘Oh, she’s so pretty. Yes, it’s hard for anybody to go through something like that, but it’s harder for someone to go through a disease like alopecia or cancer, losing their hair without any choice.
I live on a plane.
Well, I’m quite sarcastic and I’m funny, but not kind of funny. It’s a weird funny and some people don’t get me and some people do. They kind of wrote to that. In some sense they’d be like… When they dropped the space ship… I’m sorry, I don’t watch Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope (1977)!
I watch lots of real TV! When I’m in the UK I wake up early every day to watch “This Morning” and then “Loose Women”. I love Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007) too. I guess they’re seen as guilty pleasures, but yeah.
[on being mistaken as a boy] It has happened to me so much, my alter ego his name is John.
Comic Con was amazing, it was so much fun. Super hectic! I wish I could have gone round and seen every single little stall.
[on Winona Ryder] I used to go off set and then pretend I was called back on to set and then hide behind the chairs and watch her scenes, which was so cool for me. It was amazing just to be around her. She was great.
[on revealing she is deaf in one ear] I just started to sing, and if I sound bad, I don’t care, because I’m just doing what I love. You don’t have to be good at singing. You don’t have to be good at dancing or acting. If you like to do it, if you genuinely enjoy doing it, then do it. No one should stop you.
[on how becoming an adult can be very overwhelming] I have definitely been dealing with that, more within the last two weeks of turning 18. Definitely seeing a difference between the way people act and the way the press and social media have reacted to me coming of age. But it’s gross, and it’s true. I think it’s just a very good representation of what’s going on in the world and how young girls are sexualized. And so I have been dealing with that, but also have been dealing with that for forever.
[Her response to the “gross” change in the comments made to her on social media ever since she turned 18] I deal with the same things any 18-year-old is dealing with: navigating being an adult and having relationships and friendships, and it’s all of those things. Being liked and trying to fit in, it’s all a lot, and you’re trying to find yourself while doing that. The only difference is that obviously I’m doing that in the public eye.
I have two hands: one for me, one for other people.
How Millie Bobby Brown got so much success?
Millie Bobby Brown got so much success through a combination of her talent, hard work, and the opportunities that came her way. Here are some of the key factors that contributed to her success:
- Talent: Millie is a highly talented actress, singer, and rapper. She has shown incredible range and depth in her performances, and her ability to convey complex emotions and experiences has been a key factor in her success.
- Hard work: Millie has been acting and performing since a young age and has consistently worked to improve her skills and craft. She has also been very dedicated to her work, often spending long hours on set and practicing her singing and acting in her free time.
- Opportunity: Millie’s breakout role as Eleven in the Netflix series “Stranger Things” was a major turning point in her career. The show was a massive hit and garnered critical acclaim, giving Millie a lot of exposure and recognition.
- Networking: Millie has been able to build relationships with key industry professionals, such as the Duffer brothers, who created “Stranger Things,” and various other directors, producers, and actors. These connections have helped her secure new roles and grow her career.
- Branding: Millie has been able to cultivate a unique brand and image for herself, which has helped her stand out from other actors and performers. Her signature style, attitude, and personality have all contributed to her success and popularity with fans.
- Social media: Millie has been very active on social media, particularly Instagram, where she has amassed a large following. Her online presence has helped her connect with fans and promote her work, and has also opened up new opportunities for brand partnerships and other projects.
Overall, Millie Bobby Brown’s success can be attributed to a combination of her natural talent, hard work, and the opportunities and resources that have come her way, as well as her ability to build a strong personal brand and connect with audiences both on and off screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
How old is Millie Bobby Brown?
She was born on 19 February 2004, as of 2023 she is 19 years old.
How tall is Millie Bobby Brown?
She is 5 feet 4 inches or 162 cm tall and weighs around 55 kg or 121 lbs.
What are body measurements of Millie Bobby Brown?
Her body stats are 32-26-33 in inches and 84-66-81 in centi meters.
What is the net worth of Millie Bobby Brown?
As of 2022, her net worth is around 12 Million USD.
Who is Millie Bobby Brown boyfriend?
Since 2021, Brown has been in a relationship with actor Jake Bongiovi, son of musician Jon Bon Jovi.
Does Millie Bobby Brown have a disability?
She was born with partial hearing loss in her left ear and gradually lost all hearing in that ear over several years.
She shared with a magazine that she was born with partial loss of hearing in one of her ears, but eventually after years of tubes, her hearing completely faded away on that side. When she’s performing—either acting or singing—she can’t fully hear herself.
Does Millie Bobby Brown have curly hair?
Yes her hair is naturally curly!”
Also Read, Camila Cabello Age Height Weight Body Stats
Follow us or bookmark us for more Celeb Bio box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Twitter
2 thoughts on “Millie Bobby Brown Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth”
wow! Millie Bobby Brown is only 12 years old and already has a net worth of over $10 million! She’s also dating 22-year-old actor Noah Centineo, who has a net worth of $15 million himself