Perrie Louise Edwards Wiki Age Height Weight Net Worth Husband/Boyfriend Family Body Measurement (Figure Body Stats) Salary Education Favorites Bio
Perrie Edwards is an English singer and member of the British girl group Little Mix.
Perrie Edwards was Born on 10 July 1993 and raised in the Whiteleas area of South Shields, Tyne and Wear, She is of Swedish, Irish, Scottish, and English ancestry.
She is the daughter of Deborah “Debbie” Duffy and Alexander Edwards, who are both singers.
Her parents divorced when she was young and have both remarried, She also has an older brother named Jonnie Edwards and a paternal half-sister named Caitlin Edwards
First audition of her on The X Factor was “You Oughta Know” by Alanis Morissette.
Perrie Edwards and Jesy Nelson were put in a group called Faux Pas while Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock were put in a group named Orion.
Both groups, however, failed to progress. Later, a decision was made to bring back the four to form the four-piece group Rhythmix, and they progressed to judges’ houses.
They eventually reached the live shows and were mentored by Tulisa Contostavlos.
On 28 October 2011, it was announced that the group’s new name would be Little Mix.
11 December 2011, Little Mix were announced as the winners, the first group to win the program
Edwards has released six albums with the group, DNA (2012), Salute (2013), Get Weird (2015), Glory Days (2016), LM5 (2018) and Confetti (2020).
Became the new face for the Italian brand Superga and released her first designed collection of shoes.
2020, Edwards become the first female ambassador for the brand “Supreme Nutrition”.
Later that year, Edwards was revealed as the new face of Nando’s, a Portuguese-African food franchise. She also appeared in their television advertisements.
Perrie Edwards Wiki Age Height Weight Net Worth
|Real Name||Perrie Louise Edwards|
|Date Of Birth||July 10, 1993|
|Age||29 Yeas (As Of 2022)|
|Birthplace||South Shields, Tyne and Wear, England|
Perrie Edwards is 5 feet 5 inches or 167 cm tall and weighs around 58 kg or 127 lbs.
Her body measurements are 34-28-36 Inches with Blonde hair and Brown eyes.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches 167cm|
|Weight||58 Kg 127 lbs.|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Family & Relationships
She was born to parents Deborah “Debbie” Duffy and Alexander Edwards, who separated when she was young and both remarried. Edwards was raised in the Whiteleas area of South Shields, Tyne and Wear.
Alongside her brother named Jonnie Edwards and paternal half-sister named Caitlin Edwards. She is of English, Scottish, Irish and Swedish heritage.
|Siblings||Jonnie Edwards (Older Brother), Caitlin Edwards (Younger Sister)|
|Affairs/Boyfriend||Zyan Malik, Joe Sugg, Leon King, Luke Pasqualino|
Perrie Edwards attended Radipole Primary School in Weymouth, Dorset before moving back to South Shields.
Perrie Edwards attended St. Peter and Paul RC Primary School, and Mortimer Community College in South Shields, and later transferred to Newcastle College, where she received a BTEC in Performing Arts.
|School||Radipole Primary School in Weymouth, Dorset & St Peter & Paul RC Primary School in South Shields|
|College||Mortimer Community College & Newcastle College|
|Edu qualification||BTEC in Performing Arts|
Favorites Salary & Net Worth
Perrie Edwards Net Worth as of 2022 is 4.5 Million USD Approx.
|Fav Film||The Notebook|
|Fav Color||Blue and Black|
|Net Worth||$4.5 Million|
Social Media Accounts
Also Read, Know About Keisha Morris, Tupac’s ex-wife
- In 2012 during the recording stages for the group’s debut album DNA, Perrie Edwards had to undergo surgery to remove her inflamed tonsils.
- In the same year of May 2012, she began dating British singer Zayn Malik, after they met when she was a contestant on The X Factor UK in 2011.
- In August 2013 the couple had announced their engagement but later separated in August 2015.
- In November 2016, Perrie Edwards began dating English professional footballer Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, but their relationship was not confirmed until February in 2017.
- On 10 May 2021, she announced that she was expecting her first child with Oxlade-Chamberlain, and on 21 August of the same year, gave birth to a son.
- In an interview for Women’s Health, Perrie Edwards spoke about her struggles with breastfeeding. she added “Every night I’d be up breastfeeding Axel, so shattered my eyes would be falling out my head. I’d think of Leigh-Anne and the fact she had to do this with two. she needs a medal! One baby is massively intense enough, never mind two. I don’t get how she does it.”
- On 18 June 2022, the pair announced their engagement.
- Edwards was born with oesophageal atresia, which is responsible for the bisectional scar on her stomach, and anosmia.
- As a child she underwent several operations because of the condition.
- In 2017, she was scheduled to perform alongside Little Mix in Las Vegas, but was hospitalized due to suffering from gastric problems.
- In August 2018, she revealed via Instagram that she received further treatment on her throat for her oesophageal condition.
- In April 2019, Edwards shared her struggles with panic attacks and anxiety through Instagram and was interviewed on the subject by Glamour Magazine.
Follow us or bookmark us for more Celeb Bio box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Twitter