The second suspect accused of several stabbings has died after being arrested

Bollywood fever

The second suspect accused of several stabbings in Saskatchewan has died after being arrested Wednesday following a three-day manhunt

Canadian authorities located and took Myles Sanderson into custody, the Saskatchewan RCMP said.

Shortly after his arrest, he went into medical distress and was transported to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead, the RCMP said Wednesday night.

Brothers Myles Sanderson, 30, and Damien Sanderson, 31, are suspected of carrying out the stabbing spree that killed 10 people and injured 19 in the Indigenous communities of James Smith Cree Nation and the town of Weldon, in Saskatchewan, on Sunday, authorities said.

Damien Sanderson was found dead on Monday in a field near the stabbing sites with “visible injuries.”

Police in Saskatoon confirmed to the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation that they had been searching for Myles Sanderson since May, when he violated parole by failing to meet with his parole officer.

He was classified as “unlawfully at large,” Saskatoon police told CBC.

Myles Sanderson was placed on parole after serving a nearly five-year federal sentence for assault, robbery, mischief and uttering threats, according to CBC.

Authorities launched a multi-day manhunt for the Sandersons on Sunday.

The Melfort RCMP canceled its Dangerous Persons Alert upon Myles Sanderson’s arrest, saying the public is no longer at risk.

Investigators believe some of the victims were “targeted” while others were “attacked randomly,” RCMP Commanding Officer Assistant Commissioner Rhonda Blackmore said earlier this week.

Authorities are investigating the motive for the attacks.

The Saskatchewan RCMP got its first 911 call about a stabbing on the James Smith Cree Nation, about 20 miles from Weldon, around 5:40 a.m. local time on Sunday.

Within minutes, police received several more calls from multiple locations. In total, victims were found at 13 different locations across the sparsely populated reserve and in the town, according to Blackmore.

Officials released the identities of the victims killed in the string of stabbings on Wednesday.

Also Read, U.N. to seek $160 million in emergency aid for Pakistan floods

Follow us or bookmark us for more Bollywood news Games latest pictures Entertainment box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos

Join us on Facebook  

Join us on Twitter 

bollywoodfever

Sachin Chouhan is an avid entertainment enthusiast and dedicated follower of celebrity and entertainment news. He has always had a passion for the latest happenings in the world of entertainment and has made it his mission to stay up-to-date on all the latest trends, news, and gossip. With years of experience following the entertainment industry, Sachin has developed a keen eye for the latest celebrity fashion trends, music releases, movie reviews, and red-carpet events. His in-depth knowledge and expertise have made him a trusted source for entertainment news and celebrity updates. Contact us: admin@bollywoodfever.co.in

Leave a Reply