Tuppence Middleton Age Height Weight Body Stats Net Worth 2022, Boyfriend, Husband Family Body Measurements (Figure Stats) Favorites Cars Read More
Tuppence Middleton is an English actress born on 21 February 1987 in Bristol, England.
As of 2022, Tuppence Middleton is 35 years old and her zodiac sign is Pisces.
She is known for her performances in film, television and theatre.
In 2010, she was nominated for the London Evening Standard Film Awards for Most Promising Newcomer.
Tuppence Middleton appeared in various films before making her breakthrough in Morten Tyldum’s historical drama The Imitation Game (2014), and subsequently appeared in The Wachowskis’ science fiction film Jupiter Ascending (2015), Alfonso Gomez-Rejon’s historical drama The Current War (2017), the film Downton Abbey (2019), and David Fincher’s film Mank (2020).
She made her first television appearance in Bones (2008) and subsequently appeared as a guest in New Tricks (2010), Friday Night Dinner (2011), and Lewis (2013).
Tuppence Middleton also appeared in Black Mirror (2013), as Miss Havisham in Dickensian (2015–2016), as Russian princess Hélène Kuragina in War & Peace (2016), as Riley “Blue” Gunnarsdóttir in Sense8 (2015–2018), and Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams (2017).
In 2018, she made her theatre debut in Vicky Jones’ play The One at the Soho Theatre in London.
|Full Name||Tuppence Amelia Middleton|
|Date Of Birth||21 February 1987|
|Age||35 Years (As Of 2022)|
|Birthplace||Bristol, Gloucestershire, England, United Kingdom|
Tuppence Middleton Body Measurements
Tuppence Middleton is 5 feet 6 inches or 1.70m tall and weighs around 57 kg or 125 lbs.
Her Body Measurements are 34-24-34 with Brown hair and Hazel eyes.
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (1.70 m)|
|Weight||57 kg (125 lbs)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Family and Relationship
She is the daughter of Tina and Nigel Middleton.
Tuppence Middleton has an older sister named Angel and younger brother named Josh.
She was named “Tuppence” after the childhood nickname her grandmother gave to her mother.
Tuppence Middleton was raised in Clevedon, Somerset.
She has described her younger self as shy, reclusive, and “geeky” at school, but “quite loud and brash” at home; she found youth theatre an “outlet” in which she could be confident.
|Father||Nigel P. Middleton|
|Mother||Christine A. “Tina” (Sheppard)|
|Siblings||Josh Middleton, Angel Middleton|
|Marital Status||In Relationship|
She attended Bristol Grammar School, where she was involved in school plays such as Guys and Dolls.
Tuppence Middleton also attended Stagecoach, a performing arts school in Portishead. She appeared in local drama productions, including a pantomime with her sister at the Princes Hall in Clevedon.
She subsequently studied acting at the Arts Educational School in London, earning an honours degree in acting.
|School||Bristol Grammar School Stagecoach (school of performing arts) in Portishead|
|College||Arts Educational School|
Tuppence Middleton Net Worth and Favorites
Tuppence Middleton Net Worth as of 2022 is 4.5 million USD Approx.
|Hobbies||Traveling and Music|
|Net Worth||4.5 million USD Approx.|
Also Read, Know About Caspian Feild Celerity Kid
- Middleton gained a following for her appearance in the 2009 British horror/comedy film Tormented.
- Her character, head girl Justine Fielding, dates one of the most popular boys in school, only to find that he and his friends were responsible for a classmate’s death.
- Tuppence Middleton has also appeared in adverts for the chewing gum Extra and for Sky TV.
- In 2010 she was nominated for the London Evening Standard Film Awards 2010 for Most Promising Newcomer and she starred in Samuel Abrahams’s BAFTA-nominated short film “Connect”.
- In 2011, she played the character Tanya Green in the British sitcom Friday Night Dinner, and Sarah in Sirens.
- In 2012 Tuppence Middleton appeared in Cleanskin, a terrorist thriller.
- In March 2013 she made her professional theatre debut in The Living Room.
- She also played a minor role in the Danny Boyle film Trance. In 2015, she starred in the Netflix Original Series Sense8 as Riley Blue.
- Tuppence Middleton starred in the 2016 BBC drama War & Peace, playing Russian aristocrat Princess Hélène Kuragina. The series received critical acclaim.
- The Daily Express said: “Rising star Tuppence Middleton takes on the role of the delightfully evil Hélène Kuragina, who is one half of the incestuous duo.
- Audiences witnessed her brother getting a little too intimate with his sibling in the first episode before she turned her attentions to Pierre and dug her claws into him.
- She is a vile character who will use and abuse Pierre without giving him a second thought.”
- Andrew Davies, who adapted War and Peace, described Middleton’s Hélène as “the naughtiest woman on TV at the moment”.
- She has narrated BBC World Service documentaries about the Spitfire and the life of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.
- An August 2018 announcement indicated that Middleton would be among the new cast to join the original series’s actors in the feature film Downton Abbey, which started principal photography at about the same time.
- Tuppence Middleton will be starring alongside Ken Watanabe, Laura Dern and Felicity Jones in the Nine Network/Disney+ historical period drama miniseries The Golden Bowl.
- In 2020, she starred in the psychological horror film Possessor and biographical drama film Mank on Netflix.
- Tuppence Middleton appeared in the miniseries The Defeated as Claire Franklin.
- In October 2021, she was set to star in folk horror film Lord of Misrule with Ralph Ineson and Matt Stokoe, directed by William Brent Bell.
- In March 2022, Tuppence Middleton starred as Fi Lawson in ITV 1’s drama Our House alongside Martin Compston and Rupert Penry-Jones.
- The series is based on Louise Candlish’s Sunday Times best-selling real-estate novel.
Follow us or bookmark us for more Celeb Bio box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Twitter