UK Queen Elizabeth’s Doctors Are Concerned for Her Health
- The Queen is under medical supervision at Balmoral after doctors became concerned for her health, Buckingham Palace has said.
- “Following further evaluation this morning, the Queen’s doctors are concerned for Her Majesty’s health and have recommended she remain under medical supervision,” a statement said.
- “The Queen remains comfortable and at Balmoral.”
- Prince Charles is now with her and the Duke of Cambridge is on his way.
- The Duchess of Cornwall has also travelled to Balmoral.
- The announcement comes after the Queen, 96, pulled out of a virtual Privy Council on Wednesday, with doctors advising her to rest.
The doctors for Queen Elizabeth II say they are “concerned for Her Majesty’s health,” according to a statement from Buckingham Palace.
Doctors have recommended the Queen remains under medical supervision. “The Queen remains comfortable and at Balmoral,” the statement also says.
Following further evaluation this morning, The Queen’s doctors are concerned for Her Majesty’s health and have recommended she remain under medical supervision.
The Queen remains comfortable and at Balmoral.
Prime Minister Liz Truss said the “whole country” would be “deeply concerned” by the news.
“My thoughts – and the thoughts of people across our United Kingdom – are with Her Majesty The Queen and her family at this time,” she added.
The Queen appointed Ms Truss as prime minister at Balmoral on Tuesday, instead of travelling to London for the event.
Also Read, Giants Hopper picks Richmond, Martin going nowhere
The second suspect accused of several stabbings has died after being arrested
Follow us or bookmark us for more News Bollywood news Games latest pictures Entertainment box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Twitter