Alana ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Thompson Considers Legal Action Against Mama June for Stealing Her Earnings

Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thompson Considers Legal Action Against Mama June for Stealing Her Earnings

Alana ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Thompson Considers Legal Action Against Mama June for Stealing Her Earnings

Mama June Shannon is under fire from her family for misappropriating her daughter Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson’s funds. The revelation came to light on a recent episode of Mama June: Family Crisis, where Mama June disclosed she had withdrawn money from Alana’s Coogan account, intended for the child star’s earnings.

Alana expressed her frustration in a confessional, highlighting her determination to uncover the truth about her missing funds, indicating that Mama June wouldn’t escape accountability easily.

Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thompson Considers Legal Action Against Mama June for Stealing Her Earnings

The news also took Mama June’s husband, Justin Stroud, by surprise, expressing his disappointment over being kept in the dark and the breach of their mutual openness.

Lauryn “Pumpkin” Efird, Alana’s sister, criticized Mama June for only depositing the legally required minimum into Alana’s account and misusing the rest. She expressed shock at her mother’s actions and reminded Mama June that Alana’s fame was the foundation of their celebrity status.

An emotional Alana lamented the impact of her mother’s actions on her future education plans, confronting Mama June about her indifference to the situation. The family’s confrontation with Mama June revealed she retained 80% of Alana’s earnings, leaving only 20% for her daughter. Lauryn accused her of spending the money on drugs.

Alana, feeling betrayed, stated in a confessional her intention to take legal action against her mother for the financial betrayal, asserting that Mama June would not escape the consequences.

Justin, still grappling with the deceit, confronted Mama June about her continuous lies during a tense car ride, demanding honesty and calling an end to the falsehoods surrounding the situation.

Also Read, Kanye West Shares Wife Bianca Cesori’s Strange Lying On Bed Video 

Angelina Jolie Displeased Over Daughter Shiloh’s Choice to Live With Brad Pitt

Bookmark and Follow us for More Entertainment News

bollywoodfever

Sachin Chouhan is an avid entertainment enthusiast and dedicated follower of celebrity and entertainment news. He has always had a passion for the latest happenings in the world of entertainment and has made it his mission to stay up-to-date on all the latest trends, news, and gossip. With years of experience following the entertainment industry, Sachin has developed a keen eye for the latest celebrity fashion trends, music releases, movie reviews, and red-carpet events. His in-depth knowledge and expertise have made him a trusted source for entertainment news and celebrity updates. Contact us: admin@bollywoodfever.co.in

Leave a Reply