How To Sync Google Contacts To Iphone Simple Method : Tech News
Here is the easy way to import Google Contacts To Iphone
To sync your mail, calendar, and notes
- Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Add Account…
- Select “Gmail”
- Enter your email/password
How To Sync Google Contacts To Iphone Simple Method
1 .Open Settings on your iPhone (iOS 11 or later)
2 . Accounts & Passwords
- Add Account > Other > CARDAV
- Server: google.com
- User Name: your full Gmail address
- Password options:
- Option 1 Enterthe usual Gmail password if you don’t have 2-step verification enabled
- Option 2 if you do have 2–step verification enabled, you’ll see a “password incorrect” even when you type the CORRECT Gmail password! You’ll then have to set up an App password using this Google page. To use as your password (which is different than your usual Gmail one) https://security.google.com/sett…
4. At the bottom, click Select app and choose the app you’re using on your phone (Contacts for example).
5. Click Select device and choose the device you’re using (your iPhone name).
6. Select Generate.
7. Follow the instructions to enter the App password (the 16 character code in the yellow bar) on your device.
8. When asked if you want to keep or delete the Contacts on your iPhone, select Keep (as there might be some contacts on the phone alone and not yet synced with your newly created CARDAV gmail contacts).
9. To use the synced contact list as the default on your iPhone:
Go to Settings > Contacts > Default Account > Google (not Gmail or iCloud)
Disclaimer: The Box Office Data are compiled from various sources and by our own research. These data can be approximate and Bollywood fever does not make any claims about the authenticity of the data.
Follow us or bookmark us for more Bollywood news box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos