How to use product tagging on Instagram? Know here
Instagram has rolled out the ability to tag products in feed posts to everyone in the United States.
Earlier, the feature was limited to creator and brand accounts but is now available to everyone with a public account in the US.
The Meta-owned social media platform said that products can only be tagged on public posts and not private ones.
How to use product tagging on Instagram?
- To add a product tag on a post, simply tap on ‘Tag people‘ when you are creating a new post.
- You should then see an option to choose between ‘People‘ and ‘Products.
- Tap on products, then tap on the image in your post to start tagging.
- You should then see a list of products displayed, which you can filter by descriptors or product names.
- Once you find what you are looking for, simply tap on it and the image will be tagged.
- Repeat the process, if there are more products in the image.
- When you are done, hit ‘share‘ to publish your post.
Earlier this month, Instagram shared details on upcoming features on the platform to help users chat better.
Select features like ‘quick send to friends’ are already available in India, and users can use the tool to share posts with friends on Instagram DM (Direct message) instantly.
By tapping and holding the ‘share’ button, users can now reshare posts to their closest friends.
The Meta-owned company is also adding ‘reply when you browse’ to let users reply to DMs while browsing content.
Users will be able to reply to a DM with a drop-down window. Another feature that the platform is getting is ‘who’s online’ to let users see who is available to chat at the moment.
Follow us or bookmark us for more Celeb Bio box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Twitter