Cristiano Ronaldo Age Height Weight Wife Kids Net Worth 2022, Girlfriend, Family Body Stats Favorites Cars Read More
He was born on born 5 February 1985 in São Pedro parish of Funchal, the capital of the Portuguese island of Madeira, and grew up in the nearby parish of Santo António.
As of 2022 Cristiano Ronaldo is 37 years old and his zodiac sign is Pisces.
Often considered the best player in the world and widely regarded as one of the greatest players of all time, Ronaldo has won five Ballon d’Or awards and four European Golden Shoes, the most by a European player.
He has won 32 trophies in his career, including seven league titles, five UEFA Champions Leagues, and the UEFA European Championship. Ronaldo holds the records for most appearances (183), goals (140), and assists (42) in the Champions League, goals in the European Championship (14), international goals (117), and international appearances by a European (189).
He is one of the few players to have made over 1,100 professional career appearances, and has scored over 800 official senior career goals for club and country.
|Real Name||Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro|
|Stage Name||Ronaldo & CR7|
|Date Of Birth||February 5, 1985|
|Age||37 Yeas (As Of 2022)|
|Birthplace||Portuguese island of Madeira|
|Current Residence||Manchester, England|
Cristiano Ronaldo is 6 feet 1 inch or 185 cm tall and weighs around 81 kg or 179 lbs.
He has Black hair and Hazel Brown eyes.
|Height||6 feet 1 inch 185 cm|
|Weight||81 Kg 178 lbs.|
|Eye Color||Hazel Brown|
Cristiano Ronaldo Family and Relationships
Cristiano Ronaldo is the fourth and youngest child of Maria Dolores dos Santos Viveiros da Aveiro, a cook, and José Dinis Aveiro, a municipal gardener and part-time kit man.
His great-grandmother on his father’s side, Isabel da Piedade, was from the island of São Vicente, Cape Verde.
He has one older brother, Hugo, and two older sisters, Elma and Liliana Cátia “Katia”.
His mother revealed that she wanted to abort him due to poverty, his father’s alcoholism, and having too many children already, but her doctor refused to perform the procedure.
Cristiano Ronaldo grew up in an impoverished Catholic home, sharing a room with all his siblings.
Cristiano Ronaldo has six children.
He first became a father to a son, Cristiano Jr., born on 17 June 2010 in the United States.
He stated that he has full custody of the child and would not be publicly revealing the identity of the mother per an agreement with her.
In January 2015, Cristiano Ronaldo announced that his five-year relationship with Russian model Irina Shayk had ended.
Cristiano Ronaldo became a father to twins, daughter Eva and son Mateo, born on 8 June 2017 in the United States via surrogacy.
Cristiano Ronaldo is currently in a relationship with Argentine-Spanish model Georgina Rodríguez, who gave birth to their daughter Alana Martina on 12 November 2017.
The couple expected their second pair of twins, though the male twin died during childbirth; the surviving female twin was named Bella Esmeralda.
Ronaldo’s father, José, died of an alcoholism-related liver condition at age 52 in September 2005 when Cristiano Ronaldo was 20.
|Father||José Dinis Aveiro|
|Mother||Maria Dolores dos Santos Viveiros da Aveiro|
|Siblings||Hugo, and two older sisters, Elma and Liliana Cátia “Katia”|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Irina Shayk (Ex)|
Jordana Jardel, Brazilian Model (2003)
Marche Romero,Model (2005-2006)
Mia Judaken, Model (2006)
Gemma Atkinson, Actress (2007)
Nereida Gallardo, Model (2008)
Olivia Saunders, Actress (2009)
Maja Darving, Model
Paula Suarez, Model (2016)
Also Read, Top 10 Hot Stunning Beach Models
Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth and Favorites
Cristiano Ronaldo has Net Worth Of US$ 750 Million.
|Fav Food||Chicken Salad, bacalhau a bras|
|Hobbies||Music, Workout, Travelling with Family|
|Fav Footballer||Wayne Rooney|
|Idol||Ronaldo Nazario and Ronaldinho Gaúcho|
|Fav Car||Rolls-Royce Cullinan.|
Ferrari F12 TDF.
Porsche 911 turbo S.
|Fav Music||romantic tunes|
|Travel Destination||Madeira, Portugal|
|Salary||USD 10 Million/ Month|
|Net Worth||USD $750 Million Approx.|
Cristiano Ronaldo Interesting Facts
- His mother revealed that she wanted to abort him due to poverty, his father’s alcoholism, and having too many children already, but her doctor refused to perform the procedure.
- Cristiano Ronaldo made his international debut for Portugal in 2003 at the age of 18 and has since earned over 180 caps, making him Portugal’s most-capped player.
- With more than 100 goals at international level, he is also the nation’s all-time top goal scorer.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has played in and scored at 11 major tournaments; he scored his first international goal at Euro 2004, where he helped Portugal reach the final.
- He assumed captaincy of the national team in July 2008.
- In 2015, Cristiano Ronaldo was named the best Portuguese player of all time by the Portuguese Football Federation.
- The following year, he led Portugal to their first major tournament title at Euro 2016, and received the Silver Boot as the second-highest goal scorer of the tournament.
- He also led them to victory in the inaugural UEFA Nations League in 2019, and later received the Golden Boot as top scorer of Euro 2020.
- One of the world’s most marketable and famous athletes, Ronaldo was ranked the world’s highest-paid athlete by Forbes in 2016 and 2017 and the world’s most famous athlete by ESPN from 2016 to 2019.
- Time included him on their list of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2014. He is the first footballer and the third sportsman to earn US$1 billion in his career.
- Ronaldo has made contributions to various charitable causes throughout his career.
- Television footage of the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami showed an eight-year-old boy survivor named Martunis wearing a Portuguese football shirt who was stranded for 19 days after his family was killed.
- Following this, Ronaldo visited Aceh, Indonesia, to raise funds for rehabilitation and reconstruction.
- After accepting undisclosed damages from a libel case against The Sun newspaper in 2008, Ronaldo donated the damages to a charity in Madeira.
- In 2009, Cristiano Ronaldo donated £100,000 to the hospital that saved his mother’s life in Madeira following her battle with cancer, so that they could build a cancer centre on the island.
- In support of the victims of the 2010 Madeira flood, Ronaldo pledged to play in a charity match in Madeira between Primeira Liga club Porto and players from Madeiran-based clubs Marítimo and Nacional.
- In 2012, Ronaldo and his agent paid for specialist treatment for a nine-year-old Canarian boy with apparently terminal cancer.
- In December 2012, Ronaldo joined FIFA’s “11 for Health” programme to raise awareness amongst kids of how to steer clear of conditions including drug addiction, HIV, malaria, and obesity.
- In January 2013, Ronaldo became Save the Children’s new Global Artist Ambassador, in which Cristiano Ronaldo hopes to help fight child hunger and obesity.
- In March 2013, Ronaldo agreed to be the ambassador for The Mangrove Care Forum in Indonesia, an organisation aiming to raise awareness of mangrove conservation.
- Cristiano Ronaldo was named the world’s most charitable sportsperson in 2015 after donating £5 million to the relief effort after the earthquake in Nepal which killed over 8,000 people.
- In June 2016, Ronaldo donated the entirety of his €600,000 Champions League bonus after Real Madrid won the Champions League.
- In August, Ronaldo launched CR7Selfie, a selfie app for charity to help Save the Children that lets participants take a selfie with him in one of several different outfits and poses.
Cristiano Ronaldo Legal issues (Controversies)
- In July 2017, Ronaldo was charged with fraudulently evading almost €15 million in tax between 2011 and 2014, a claim he denied at the time.
- In June 2018, Ronaldo was given a two-year suspended jail sentence and fined €18.8 million, later reduced to €16.8 million after reaching a deal with Spanish authorities. The sentence can be served under probation, without any jail time, so long as he does not re-offend.
- Cristiano Ronaldo and another man were investigated by the British Crown Prosecution Service after a 2005 rape allegation was brought forward by two women. Within days, the two women withdrew their allegation and Scotland Yard later issued a statement declaring there was not enough evidence for a prosecution.
- In April 2017, it was reported that Cristiano Ronaldo was being investigated by the Las Vegas Police Department for an allegation by a woman that he had raped her in 2009.
- Documents, confirmed by Ronaldo’s lawyers, state that Ronaldo paid a woman US$375,000 in a non-disclosure settlement.
- Cristiano Ronaldo and his lawyers issued a lengthy statement denying all accusations, describing them as an “intentional defamation campaign” with parts significantly “altered and/or completely fabricated”, a claim which Der Spiegel categorically denied.
- In July 2019, Las Vegas prosecutors said they would not charge Ronaldo over allegations of rape; the statement added: “Based upon a review of information at this time, the allegations of sexual assault against Cristiano Ronaldo cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.”
- The same woman, in September 2018, filed a civil lawsuit in Nevada accusing Cristiano Ronaldo of rape. The Daily Mirror, citing court documents, reported in 2021 that the woman sought £56 million in damages from Ronaldo.
- In October 2021, federal magistrate judge Daniel Albregts recommended that the lawsuit be dismissed, citing that the woman’s lawyer, Leslie Stovall, “acted in bad faith by asking for, receiving, and using the Football Leaks documents to prosecute” the case, despite the documents containing “privileged communications” between Ronaldo and his lawyers.
- Additionally, Albregts stated that no evidence was found of Ronaldo’s lawyers having “intimidated [the woman] or impeded law enforcement” during the 2010 settlement with her.
- In June 2022, the woman’s rape lawsuit was dismissed with prejudice in the United States District Court for the District of Nevada, as district judge Jennifer A. Dorsey ruled that Stovall’s repeated use of “cyber-hacked attorney-client privileged documents” were actions representing “abuses and flagrant circumvention of the proper litigation process”.
Follow us or bookmark us for more Celeb Bio box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Twitter