Brandon Ingram Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth Family Girlfriend Wife Body Measurements Favorites Cars
About Brandon Ingram
Brandon Xavier Ingram is an American professional basketball player for the New Orleans Pelicans of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
Ingram was born on September 2, 1997, in Kinston, North Carolina. He is the son of Donald and Joann Ingram.
As of 2023, Brandon Ingram is 26 years old.
He was selected by the Los Angeles Lakers with the second overall pick in the 2016 NBA draft, and was named to the NBA All-Rookie Second Team.
Ingram was traded to New Orleans and became a first-time NBA All-Star and was named the NBA Most Improved Player in 2020 during his first season with the Pelicans.
Ingram had a successful high school career in North Carolina, where he won state titles each of his four years of high school and was named North Carolina’s Mr. Basketball.
He played one season of college basketball for the Duke Blue Devils, where he was named Atlantic Coast Conference Rookie of the Year.
After the season, Ingram decided to forgo his remaining college eligibility and declared for the NBA draft.
He played three seasons with the Lakers before being traded to New Orleans in 2019 in a package for All-Star Anthony Davis.
Ingram resigned to the Pelicans on a five-year, $158 million contract.
His contract has no player or team option, setting Ingram up to become a free agent again in the 2025 offseason.
Also Read, About Maria Beregova
|Brandon Xavier Ingram
|Date Of Birth
|September 2, 1997
|24 Years (As Of 2021)
|Kinston, North Carolina, United States
|Professional basketball player
Height and Weight
Brandon Ingram is 6 feet 9 inches or 2.06 meters (206 cm) tall and he weighs around 86 kg or 189 pounds.
|6 feet 9 inches 206cm
|86 Kg 189 lbs.
|Chest : 44 Inches
Biceps :16 Inches
Waist : 34 Inches
Family & Relationships
|Bo Ingram, Brittany Callender
Also Read, About Mary J Blige
Favorites Salary & Net Worth
|$158,253,000 – 5 Years contract
|$ 12 Million
Social Media Accounts
Also Read, Cosmo Jost Son of Scarlett Johansson
Career of Brandon Ingram
- College Career:
- Ingram played for the Duke Blue Devils during the 2015-2016 season.
- He had an impressive freshman year, showcasing his scoring ability and versatility on the court.
- NBA Draft:
- Brandon Ingram was selected with the 2nd overall pick in the 2016 NBA Draft by the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Los Angeles Lakers (2016–2019):
- Ingram spent his first three seasons in the NBA with the Los Angeles Lakers.
- He showed improvement each season and became a key player for the team.
- In the 2018-2019 season, he had a breakout year, averaging over 18 points per game.
- New Orleans Pelicans (2019–Present):
- In July 2019, Ingram was traded to the New Orleans Pelicans as part of the Anthony Davis trade.
- His time with the Pelicans saw further development in his game, and he earned his first NBA All-Star selection in the 2019-2020 season.
Also Read, Rubi Rose
Follow us or bookmark us for more Bollywood news box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos