Wes Bentley Age Height Weight Wife Kids Net Worth 2023, Girlfriend, Family Body Stats Favorites Cars Read More
About Wes Bentley
Wesley Cook Bentley is an American actor born on September 4, 1978 in Jonesboro, Arkansas, U.S.
Wes Bentley is 44 years old as of 2022.
He is best known for his roles as Ricky Fitts in American Beauty (1999), which earned him a nomination for the BAFTA Award for Supporting Actor, Seneca Crane in The Hunger Games (2012), Doyle in Interstellar (2014), and Erik in Mission: Impossible – Fallout.
He was one of four subjects in the documentary My Big Break (2009), which covered his fame after American Beauty and struggles with substance abuse.
Rebuilding his career, he starred in the premiere of Venus in Fur by David Ives in the off-Broadway production in 2010.
His other film roles include The Four Feathers (2002), Ghost Rider (2007), P2 (2007), and Pete’s Dragon (2016).
Wes Bentley began appearing in the FX anthology series American Horror Story in 2014, playing Edward Mordrake in Freak Show. In 2015, he starred as Detective John Lowe in Hotel, for which he received a Critics’ Choice Television Award nomination.
The following year, he played Dylan (the actor who plays Ambrose White in My Roanoke Nightmare) in the series’ sixth cycle, subtitled Roanoke.
In 2018, Bentley began starring in the Paramount Network original television series Yellowstone. Also Read, Willie Alexander Robertson Net Worth Age Height Weight
|Real Name||Wesley Cook Bentley|
|Date Of Birth||September 4, 1978|
|Age||44 Yeas (As Of 2022)|
|Birthplace||Jonesboro, Arkansas, U.S.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
Wes Bentley is 5 feet 11 inches or 180 cm tall and weighs around 85 kg or 187 lbs.
He has Brown hair and Blue eyes.
|Height||5 feet 11 inches 180 cm|
|Weight||85 Kg 187 lbs.|
You May Like: All About Dallas Yocum Ex-Wife Of Mike Lindell
Wes Bentley Family and Relationships
Wes is the third of four sons of Cherie Baker and David Bentley.
His father is a minister, and his mother is a chaplain and ordained elder in the Arkansas Conference, both in the United Methodist denomination.
He is of German, Scottish and English descent.
Bentley was married to actress Jennifer Quanz from 2001 to 2009.
They divorced in 2009 due to his substance abuse.
He married producer Jacqui Swedberg in 2010.
They have a son born in late 2010 and a daughter born in 2014.
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Jennifer Quanz (Ex Wife)|
In 1996, he graduated from Sylvan Hills High School in Sherwood, Arkansas.
He attended the Juilliard School’s Drama Division as part of its Group 29 (1996–2000) but left the school after one year to pursue his acting career.
|College||Sylvan Hills High School in Sherwood, Arkansas|
Wes Bentley Net Worth and Favorites
As of 2022 Wes Bentley net worth is around USD 3.5 Million.
|Hobbies||Swimming and Driving|
|Fav Color||Black and White|
|Travel Destination||Greece, Italy|
|Net Worth||USD $3.5 Million Approx.|
- In a New York Times article on February 8, 2010, he described his descent into drug addiction that began almost immediately after his success in American Beauty.
- He said he hid his addiction from his wife; they separated in 2006, and he moved to an apartment where he began doing drugs full-time.
- During this time, he worked sporadically, just enough to pay bills and buy drugs.
- His addiction started to cause problems on the sets of the films P2 and Weirdsville and in 2008, he was arrested and ordered into counseling and 12-step programs. He relapsed, however, and “continued using heroin until he was broke”.
- In July 2009, he said, he confessed to a friend, “I’m a drug addict, and an alcoholic, and I need help. I need help or I’m going to die”.
- Wes Bentley again entered a 12-step program and, while clean since then, considers himself on the path to recovery.
- The documentary My Big Break (2009) captures Bentley’s early life as an unknown actor, his sudden fame after American Beauty, his subsequent emotional struggle with fame, and his admission years later that he was recovering from an addiction to drugs and alcohol.
- Wes Bentley began to rebuild his career by starring in the Off-Broadway premiere of the play Venus in Fur by David Ives.
- Bentley has starred in several films, including the Oscar-winning film American Beauty, The Four Feathers, P2, and Ghost Rider.
- He starred in the thriller Dolan’s Cadillac, based on the short story by Stephen King, and There Be Dragons by director Roland Joffé.
- Bentley is one of the main subjects in the documentary My Big Break, directed by Tony Zierra, which follows Bentley and three of his former roommates, Chad Lindberg, Brad Rowe and Greg Fawcett, as they pursue their dream to become successful actors in Hollywood.
- In the 2007 film Ghost Rider, Bentley played Blackheart, a demonic being that was the main antagonist.
- In 2010, Wes Bentley starred opposite Nina Arianda in the premiere of the David Ives play Venus in Fur at the Classic Stage Company in New York City.
- In March 2012, Wes Bentley had a supporting role in the blockbuster movie The Hunger Games, playing gamemaker Seneca Crane. Also Read, Elena D’Amario Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth
- In 2012, Bentley also starred with Amber Tamblyn and Vincent Piazza in the indie feature 3 Nights in the Desert, directed by Gabriel Cowan.
- Bentley and Scott Speedman starred in a pilot episode for a planned HBO series created by Ryan Murphy, Open, but the series was not picked up.
- The following year, Bentley guest starred in Murphy’s FX series American Horror Story for its fourth season, Freak Show.
- In 2015, he was promoted to the main cast for the fifth season, Hotel, starring as Detective John Lowe.
- In 2016, Wes Bentley played a main role in the sixth season, Roanoke.
- Since 2018, Wes Bentley has played Jamie Dutton on Paramount Network’s Yellowstone.
Follow us or bookmark us for more Celeb Bio box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Twitter