Know About VTuber Mori Calliope Career Achievements Social Media Accounts
Mori Calliope is an independent Japanese VTuber debuted on September 12, 2020.
Her real name is Sēn měishēng and she was born on April 4, 1997 in Japan.
As of 2023, Mori Calliope is 26 years old and her zodiac sign is Aries.
Mori revealed her face once in a video, however, she was wearing a mask.
As a result, her real face hasn’t been revealed yet. Several photos have been claimed as Mori.
However, she hasn’t confirmed any of them. Thus, her face remains a mystery to her fans.
Also Read, Know About Ranboo Live
|Real Name||Sēn měishēng 森美声|
|Character Name||Calliope Mori|
|Date Of Birth||April 4, 1997|
|Age||26 Years (As Of 2023)|
|Place Of Birth||Japan|
|YouTube Debut||September 12, 2020|
Career Of Mori Calliope
She is a Reaper Virtual YouTuber who debuted as a member of the Hololive English -Myth-.
Her fans and gen-mates often refer to her as Calli for short.
Despite being a sweet-voiced girl with a gentle personality, Calli tends to talk about morbid topics with little hesitation.
Her favorite color is red, she enjoys sweets and reaping souls, and she likes watching mafia movies and drinking red wine.
Her given name, “Calliope,” can be mistakenly read as “cantaloupe,” a fruit she vehemently despises. (The correct pronunciation is “kuh-LAHY-uh-pee”.)
Despite living in the Underworld, Calli loves anime such as Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica and Made in Abyss, and video games such as Bloodborne and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Mori is a talented musician, her debut original song, “Excuse My Rudeness, But Could You Please RIP?”, broke 100k views within the first day it was uploaded.
Also Read, Know About YouTuber JiDion
On 23 April 2020, following the success of the Japanese-language hololive VTuber group, Cover Corporation announced auditions for English-speaking members. The initial round of auditions ran until 24 May.
Mori Calliope first heard of hololive after seeing clips on YouTube, and heard of the hololive English audition from friends.
She began watching hololive videos in her work breaks to familiarize herself with the other members, and became excited at the possibility of joining them.
Calli had previously spent several years making music with an audience of no more than twenty people.
Calli auditioned by describing her best traits and skills and taking a professional tone.
She credits her success to her hard work and willingness to take chances on new opportunities.
After she was selected, it took some time for Calli to accept that she had been successful.
The members of -Myth- began training around June 2020, three months before their debut.
Calli’s YouTube channel was created on 16 July, and her Twitter account was created in the same month.
On 8 September 2020, Mori Calliope was first revealed in a short promotional video alongside the other four members of hololive -Myth-.A simultaneous announcement was made at the hololive Twitter account, and the hololive English Twitter account.
She made her first tweet the same day.
Also Read, Who is Clix Fortnite? Know About Him
- July 16 YouTube channel creation date
- Sep. 12 YouTube debut and first uploaded video
- Sep. 13 Achieved a 100,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Sep. 15 Achieved a 200,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Sep. 19 Achieved a 250,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Sep. 23 Achieved a 300,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Oct. 07 Achieved a 400,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Oct. 22 Achieved a 500,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during a Minecraft stream with Gawr Gura.
- Nov. 09 Achieved a 600,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Nov. 26 Achieved a 700,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Dec. 15 Achieved an 800,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Jan. 07 Achieved a 900,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during a Japanese only stream.
- Jan. 25 Achieved a 1,000,000 YouTube subscriber milestone during an Endurance stream.
- Apr. 07 Achieved a 1,250,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- June 25 Achieved a 1,500,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Oct. 23 Achieved a 1,750,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Dec. 06 Achieved a 1,000,000 Twitter follower milestone.
- Mar. 26 Achieved a 2,000,000 YouTube subscriber milestone.
- Jul. 21 Held her first solo concert, Mori Calliope Major Debut Concert “New Underworld Order”, and debuted a new 3D outfit.
Social Media Accounts
Also Read, Know About VTuber Shylily
Follow us or bookmark us for more Celeb Bio box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Twitter