Anna Chlumsky Wiki Age Height Weight Net Worth 2022 , Boyfriend, Husband Family Body Measurements (Figure Stats) Favorites Cars Read More
|Table Of Content|
|Family and Relationships|
|Net Worth and Favorites|
Anna Maria Chlumsky is an American actress born on December 3, 1980 in Chicago, Illinois, United States Of America.
As of 2022 Anna Chlumsky is 42 years old, and her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
She began acting as a child, and first became known for playing Vada Sultenfuss in the film My Girl (1991) and its 1994 sequel.
Following her early roles, she went on a hiatus from 1999 to 2005 in order to attend college.
Chlumsky returned to acting with roles in several independent films, including Blood Car (2007) and In the Loop (2009).
She portrayed Amy Brookheimer on the HBO television series Veep (2012–2019), which earned her six nominations for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series among other accolades.
|Full Name||Anna Maria Chlumsky|
|Date Of Birth||3 December 1980|
|Age||42 Years (As Of 2022)|
|Birthplace||Chicago, Illinois, United States Of America|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States Of America|
|Ethnicity||Czech and Croatian|
Anna Chlumsky is 5 feet 2 inches or 157 cm tall and weighs around 57 kg or 127 lbs.
Her body measurements are 34-26-36 Inches with Blonde hair and Blue eyes.
|Height||5 feet 2 inches 157 cm|
|Weight||57 Kg 127 lbs.|
|Body Measurement||34-26-36 inches|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7 (US)|
Anna Chlumsky Family and Relationships
She is the daughter of Nancy, a singer, actress, and former flight attendant, and Frank Chlumsky Jr., a chef and saxophone player.
She was raised in a Catholic family.
Chlumsky is of Czech and Croatian descent.
In October 2007, Chlumsky announced her engagement to Army Reserve member Shaun So, who also served a tour of duty in Afghanistan.
The two met as students at the University of Chicago in 2000.
They married on March 8, 2008, in Brooklyn, New York, and have two daughters, born July 2013 and August 2016.
|Father||Frank Chlumsky Jr.|
|Kids||Penelope Joan So, Clara Elizabeth So|
Also Read, G-Eazy Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth
Chlumsky took a break from acting to attend the University of Chicago, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts in International Studies in 2002.
After college, she was hired as a fact-checker for the Zagat Survey and moved to New York City, which was followed by a position as an editorial assistant for a HarperCollins science fiction-fantasy imprint; however, she felt her career in the publishing industry was lackluster and unsatisfying.
Chlumsky ultimately returned to acting after she completed formal training at the Atlantic Acting School in Manhattan.
|College||University of Chicago|
|Edu qualification||Bachelor of Arts in International Studies|
Anna Chlumsky Net Worth and Favorites
Anna Chlumsky net worth is as of 2022 is around 3.5 Million USD.
|Net Worth||USD $3.5 Million Approx.|
Interesting Facts Anna Chlumsky
- Anna Chlumsky appeared as Mary Calvin in a season 17 episode of Law & Order, first airing on January 12, 2007; and as Lisa Klein in a season 20 episode, first airing on March 15, 2010.
- In March 2007, she appeared in the 30 Rock episode “The Fighting Irish” as Liz Lemler, a romantic rival of protagonist Liz Lemon, who receives flowers meant for Lemler. Chlumsky was in four episodes of the ABC dramedy Cupid in 2009. Later that year, she starred in the Lifetime Television movie 12 Men of Christmas as Jan Lucas.
- Anna Chlumsky starred in the Off Broadway production of Unconditional by Brett C. Leonard at The Public Theater, which opened in February 2008; it was produced by the LAByrinth Theater Company. She also starred in Lanford Wilson’s Balm in Gilead in November 2005 at the American Theatre of Actors in New York City.
- In 2009, she appeared in Armando Iannucci’s BBC Films political satire In The Loop, co-starring with Peter Capaldi, Tom Hollander, Chris Addison, James Gandolfini, and Mimi Kennedy, a quasi-spinoff of Iannucci’s BBC TV series The Thick of It.
- Anna Chlumsky plays Liza, a State Department assistant in the movie.
- From 2012 to 2019, Chlumsky played Amy Brookheimer, aide to Julia Louis-Dreyfus’s character in HBO’s Veep, also produced by Iannucci.
- In June 2012, she starred in the world premiere of David Adjmi’s 3C at the Rattlestick Playwrights Theater in New York. Also Read, Karlee Grey Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth
- Dan Aykroyd, who played her father in the two My Girl films, has said that a script for a third film has been in development since 2003.
- In April 2012, Chlumsky “put to rest” any rumors that such a film was in development.
- In addition to her role on Veep, Chlumsky has appeared in multiple television series between 2011 and 2013, including White Collar, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and NBC’s adaptation of Hannibal. Also Read, Abella Danger Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth
- Anna Chlumsky has appeared on Broadway in You Can’t Take It with You, and beginning in April 2015 as editor Iris Peabody in the comedy Living on Love, with Renee Fleming, Jerry O’Connell and Douglas Sills.
- In 2017, Chlumsky appeared in the fourth season of AMC Networks’ Halt and Catch Fire as Dr. Katie Herman, the love interest of Gordon Clark (Scoot McNairy).
- In October 2019, Anna Chlumsky was cast in a main role alongside Julia Garner in Shonda Rhimes’ Netflix limited drama series Inventing Anna.
- Anna Chlumsky will voice Charlotte Pickles in the Paramount+ revival of Rugrats.
Follow us or bookmark us for more Celeb Bio box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Twitter