Molly Ephraim Age Height Weight Body Stats Net Worth 2022, Boyfriend, Husband Family Body Measurements (Figure Stats) Favorites Cars Read More
Molly Ephraim is an American actress who has appeared in films, television, and Broadway, Off-Broadway, and regional theater productions.
She was born on May 22, 1986 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States America.
She is best known for her role as Mandy Baxter on the ABC sitcom Last Man Standing during its original run (2011–2017).
Molly Ephraim has also appeared on a number of other TV series, including Brockmire (2017), Halt and Catch Fire (2017), and Casual (2018).
Ephraim portrayed Irene Kelly in the Hugh Jackman movie The Front Runner (2018), her second collaboration with her Last Man Standing co-star Kaitlyn Dever.
She also appeared on HBO’s Perry Mason as Della Street’s lover Hazel Prystock. Also Read, Maria Beregova Age Height Weight Body Stats Net Worth
Molly Ephraim plays Maybelle Fox on the Amazon series A League of Their Own.
|Full Name||Molly Ephraim|
|Date Of Birth||May 22, 1986|
|Age||36 Years (As Of 2022)|
|Birthplace||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
Also Read, Alan Ritchson Age Height Weight Wife Kids Net Worth
Molly Ephraim Body Measurements
Molly Ephraim is 5 feet 1 inches or 1.55m tall and weighs around 51 kg or 112 lbs.
Her Body Measurements are 34-24-34 with Brown and Brown eyes.
|Height||5 feet 1 inches (1.55 m)|
|Weight||51 kg (112 lbs)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
Also Read, Caroline Sunshine Age Height Weight Body Stats Net Worth
Family and Relationship
Molly Ephraim was married in September 2021.
Her husband, Evan, works at a software company.
On December 1, 2021, Molly Ephraim gave birth to the couple’s first child, daughter Zia.
|Father||William F. Ephraim|
|Mother||Nina Z. Ephraim|
Also Read, Tuppence Middleton Age Height Weight Body Stats Net Worth
Molly Ephraim grew up in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Ephraim performed in shows at the Bucks County Playhouse as a child, and in professional productions at the Prince Music Theater and at the Arden Theatre Company in Philadelphia as a teenager.
In 2008, Ephraim graduated from Princeton University with a B.A. in Religious Studies, after going to Central Bucks East High School.
At Princeton she was a member of the Triangle Club and performed in and choreographed various shows for Princeton University Players and Theatre Intime.
|Qualification||B.A. in Religious Studies|
|School||Central Bucks East High School|
Also Read, Hannah Waddingham Age Height Weight Body Stats Net Worth
Net Worth and Favorites
Molly Ephraim Net Worth as of 2022 is 1.5 million USD Approx.
|Net Worth||1.5 million USD Approx.|
Also Read, Lindsay Brewer Age Height Weight Body Stats Net Worth
- Ephraim made her Broadway debut as Little Red Riding Hood in the Broadway revival of Into the Woods in 2002, receiving a Drama League Award nomination.
- She later played Bielke in a Broadway revival of Fiddler on the Roof (2004). Off-Broadway, Ephraim played Rachel Stein in End Days at the Ensemble Studio Theatre in 2009.
- She played Olive in The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee at the Barrington Stage Company in 2008, in a remounting of the production with new direction by Jeremy Dobrish, and at the North Shore Music Theatre. In 2010, she played Anne Frank in The Diary of Anne Frank at the Westport Country Playhouse.
- In 2015, Ephraim appeared as “Daphna Feygenbaum” in Joshua Harmon’s Bad Jews at the Geffen Playhouse in Los Angeles.
- Ephraim appeared as a series regular in the role of Mandy Baxter, daughter of series’ lead Mike Baxter (portrayed by Tim Allen), on the ABC sitcom Last Man Standing, which premiered on October 11, 2011 and originally ended in March 2017, canceled after six seasons.
- The series was revived by Fox in May 2018, but Ephraim opted not to return for the show’s seventh season, with Molly McCook recast in the role.
- Molly Ephraim has appeared on several other television series, including Royal Pains (2009), Law & Order (2008), the Michael J. Fox-produced pilot Hench at Home (2003), the HBO pilot The Wonderful Maladys (2009), and has had recurring roles on Brockmire (2017), Halt and Catch Fire (2017), Casual (2018) and Perry Mason (2020).
- Molly Ephraim portrayed Wendy Greenhut in the film College Road Trip (2008) and Ali Rey in the film Paranormal Activity 2 (2010) and the spin-off film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones (2014).
- Molly Ephraim appeared in a supporting role in the 2018 biographical political drama The Front Runner, portraying Irene Kelly. She also played Gypsy Rose Blanchard’s attorney in The Act on Hulu.
- As of August 12, 2022, Ephraim plays Maybelle Fox on the Amazon series A League of Their Own.
Also Read, Jacob Elordi Age Height Weight Wife Kids Net Worth
Follow us or bookmark us for more Celeb Bio box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Twitter