Selena Gomez Age Height Weight Body Stats Net Worth, Boyfriend, Husband Family Body Measurements (Figure Stats) Favorites Cars Read More
Selena Marie Gomez is an American singer, songwriter, and actress born on July 22, 1992 in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Gomez began her acting career on the children’s television series Barney & Friends (2002–2004).
In her teenage years, she rose to prominence for her lead role as Alex Russo in the Disney Channel television series Wizards of Waverly Place (2007–2012).
Alongside her television career, Gomez appeared in the films Another Cinderella Story (2008), Princess Protection Program (2009), Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (2009), Ramona and Beezus (2010), Monte Carlo (2011), Spring Breakers (2012), Getaway (2013), The Fundamentals of Caring (2016), The Dead Don’t Die (2019), and A Rainy Day in New York (2019).
She voiced the character Mavis in the Hotel Transylvania film franchise (2012–2022). Gomez executive produced the Netflix television series 13 Reasons Why (2017–2020) and Living Undocumented (2019) through her production company, July Moonhead Productions.
She also executive produces and stars in the HBO Max cooking series Selena + Chef (2020–present) and the Hulu mystery-comedy series Only Murders in the Building (2021–present).
The latter earned Gomez critical praise, and a nomination for Best Actress in a Comedy series at the Critics’ Choice Television Awards.
|Stage Name||Selena Gomez|
|Full Name||Selena Marie Gomez|
|Date Of Birth||July 22, 1992|
|Age||30 Years (As Of 2022)|
|Profession||Singer, songwriter, and actress|
|Birthplace||Grand Prairie, Texas, United States Of America.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States Of America|
Gomez released three albums with her former band, Selena Gomez & the Scene, all of which reached the top ten of the US Billboard 200 and were certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America: Kiss & Tell (2009), A Year Without Rain (2010), and When the Sun Goes Down (2011). Additionally, Gomez’s three solo studio albums—Stars Dance (2013), Revival (2015), and Rare (2020)—each debuted atop the Billboard 200.
She also released the Spanish-language EP Revelación (2021), for which she received a nomination for the Grammy Award for Best Latin Pop Album.
A number of Gomez’s singles have charted inside the top ten of the US Billboard Hot 100, including “Come & Get It”, “The Heart Wants What It Wants”, “Good for You”, “Same Old Love”, “Hands to Myself”, “We Don’t Talk Anymore”, “It Ain’t Me”, and her first number-one song “Lose You to Love Me”. Many of her songs are recognized by their characteristic, hushed vocal stylings.
As of 2017, Gomez has sold over seven million albums and 22 million singles worldwide, according to Billboard. She has received various accolades and was named Billboard‘s Woman of the Year in 2017. Time magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2020.
She has a large following on social media and is the most followed musician and actress on Instagram. Gomez’s other ventures include makeup, clothing, handbag and fragrance lines.
She has worked with many charitable organizations and served as a UNICEF ambassador since age 17.
Body Measurements Of Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez is 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65m tall and weighs around 56 kg or 123lbs.
She has perfect curvy body with the stats 34-25-36 Bra size 34B.
Her hair color is Black and eyes color is Brown.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m)|
|Weight||56 kg (123 lbs.)|
|Body Stats||34-25-36 inches or (86-63.5-91)|
|Waist||25 inches or 63.5 cm|
|Hips||36 inches 91 cm|
Also Read, Corinna Kopf Age Height Weight Body Stats
Family and Relationship
Selena born to Ricardo Joel Gomez and Texas-born former stage actress Mandy Teefey.
She was named after Tejano singer Selena Quintanilla, who died in 1995.
Her father is of Mexican descent, while her mother, who was adopted, has some Italian ancestry.
Gomez’s paternal grandparents emigrated to Texas from Monterrey in the 1970s.
Of her heritage, Gomez has said she is “a proud third-generation American-Mexican” and “My family does have quinceañeras, and we go to the communion church.
We do everything that’s Catholic, but we don’t really have anything traditional except go to the park and have barbecues on Sundays after church.”
Gomez was fluent in Spanish until age seven.
Her parents divorced when she was five years old, and she remained with her mother.
Gomez has two younger half-sisters and a younger stepbrother:
Gracie Elliot Teefey, through Amanda and her second husband, Brian Teefey, and Victoria “Tori” and Marcus Gomez, through Ricardo and his second wife, Sara.
Gomez dated singer Nick Jonas from 2008 to 2009.
She appeared in the music video for his band’s song “Burnin’ Up”. From December 2010 to March 2018, Gomez was in an on-again, off-again relationship with Canadian singer Justin Bieber.
In 2015, she began dating Russian-German DJ Zedd shortly after recording their song “I Want You to Know”. They broke up later that year.
In January 2017, Gomez began dating Canadian singer-songwriter the Weeknd.
They moved in together temporarily later on in September, but broke up a month later.
|Father||Ricardo Joel Gomez|
|Siblings||Gracie Elliot Teefey|
|Boyfriends/Girlfriends||Nick Jonas |
Gomez was born when her mother was 16 years old.
The family had financial troubles throughout Gomez’s childhood, her mother struggling to provide for the pair.
At one point, Gomez recalls that they had to search for quarters just to get gas for their car.
Her mother later recalled that the two would frequently walk to their local dollar store to buy spaghetti for dinner.
Gomez has said, “I was frustrated that my parents weren’t together, and never saw the light at the end of the tunnel where my mom was working hard to provide a better life for me. I’m terrified of what I would have become if I’d stayed [in Texas].”
She later added that her mother “was really strong around me. Having me at 16 had to have been a big responsibility.
She gave up everything for me, had three jobs, supported me, sacrificed her life for me.” Gomez had a close relationship with her grandparents as a child and appeared in various pageants.
Her grandparents often took care of her while her parents finished their schooling, and she has said they “raised her” until she found success in show business.
She studies sometime in Local schhol.
She earned her high-school diploma through homeschooling in May 2010.
Also Read, Jack Harlow Age Height Weight Net Worth
Net Worth and Favorites
Selena Gomez Net Worth as of 2022 is 100 Million USD Approx.
|Fav Food||Pizza, hot Cheetos,|
|Hobbies||Basketball, surfing and skateboard|
|Fav Artist||Shia LaBeouf|
|Fav Movies||American Hustle, Clueless, Sugar and Spice, After The Wedding|
|Fav Actress||Jennifer Aniston|
|Favorite Restaurants||The Golden Arches|
|Travel Destination||Paris and Mexico|
|Fav Makeup||Laura Mercier|
|Fav Perfume||raspberry, vanilla, and freesia|
Range Rover Evoque
Mercedes GLA 250
|Salary||USD 1 Million for a Sponsored post|
Earns Approx 7-10 Million/Year
|Net Worth||100 Million USD Approx.|
Also Read, Singer Rose Age Height Weight Body Stats
Career Of Selena Gomez
- Gomez first gained an interest in pursuing a career in entertainment watching her mother prepare for stage productions.
- She began auditioning for various roles and met Demi Lovato during an audition for Barney & Friends.
- Both Gomez and Lovato were later selected to appear on the series in 2002, with Gomez portraying the character Gianna.
- The show was her first acting gig. Gomez recalled of the experience, “I was very shy when I was little […] I didn’t know what ‘camera right’ was. I didn’t know what blocking was. I learned everything from Barney.”
- Gomez appeared in thirteen episodes of the show between 2002 and 2004; the show’s producers released her as she was “too old” for the series.
- While working on Barney & Friends, Gomez had a cameo role in the film Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over (2003) and the made-for-television film Walker, Texas Ranger: Trial by Fire (2005).
- She guest starred in a 2006 episode of the Disney Channel series The Suite Life of Zack & Cody.
- At age 16, Gomez signed a record deal with Hollywood Records, which had already signed both Cyrus and Lovato.
- Gomez formed the pop rock band Selena Gomez & the Scene through her record deal with Hollywood Records.
- The group released their first studio album in August 2009, which debuted at number nine on the Billboard 200 albums chart in the United States with first-week sales of 66,000 copies.
- In 2011, Gomez starred in the film Monte Carlo as Grace, a teenager “mistaken for a socialite while on a trip to Paris”.
- Gomez appeared in a cameo role in the film The Muppets and appeared in the Disney shows So Random! and PrankStars.
- On November 6, 2011, she hosted the MTV Europe Music Awards in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Gomez confirmed in January 2012 that she would be taking a break from music, placing Selena Gomez & the Scene on hiatus.
- Gomez later was cast in the animated film Hotel Transylvania (2012), replacing Miley Cyrus.
- Gomez had a role in the controversial exploitation film Spring Breakers (2013) starring James Franco.
- Gomez confirmed in October 2012 that she was working on new material.
- She later announced her solo debut album.
- Gomez released “Come & Get It” as the lead single, and the song became Gomez’s first top-ten entry on the Billboard Hot 100.
Also Read, Know About Instagram Star Aliza Jane
- Gomez began her Stars Dance Tour on August 14, 2013.
- Gomez appeared in the film Behaving Badly (2014) with Dylan McDermott and Nat Wolff.
- In April of that year, it was reported that Gomez had fired her mother and stepfather as her managers, who had served in those roles since the beginning of her career.
- Gomez later signed with the WME and Brillstein companies to manage her career.
- Gomez released her first solo compilation album, For You (2014), on November 24.
- Embarked on her worldwide Revival Tour (2016) on May 6.
- In November 2020, Gomez was announced as executive producer and star of the Elgin James-directed biographical film In the Shadow of the Mountain, based on the memoir of Silvia Vasquez-Lavado, the first openly gay woman to complete the Seven Summits.
- In January 2021, Gomez released the singles “De Una Vez” and “Baila Conmigo” from her Spanish-language EP, Revelación, which was released on March 12.
- “Selfish Love” with DJ Snake was released as the third single on March 4.
- Gomez collaborated with Colombian singer Camilo in a song titled “999”, which was released on August 27, 2021.
Also Read, Emma Kotos Age Height Weight Body Stats
Gomez was diagnosed with lupus sometime between 2012 and early 2014.
In September 2017, she revealed on Instagram that she had withdrawn from public events during the previous few months because she had received a kidney transplant from actress and friend Francia Raisa.
During the transplant, an artery broke and emergency surgery was conducted to build a new artery using a vein from her leg.
Gomez has been open about her struggles with both anxiety and depression.
She began pursuing therapy in her early twenties and also spent time in treatment facilities.
When she reached 100 million Instagram followers, Gomez said she “sort of freaked out” and has since taken several extended breaks from social media, due in part to negative comments.
In April 2020, she revealed she has bipolar disorder.
Also Read, Lady Gaga Age Height Weight Body Stats
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the birth date of Selena Gomez?
July 22, 1992
How old is Selena Gomez?
As of 2022, she is 30 years old.
How tall is Selena Gomez?
She is 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 m tall and weighs around 56kg or 123 pounds.
What are the body measurements of Selena Gomez?
Her body measurements are 34-25-36 Bra size 34B
What is the Net Worth of Selena Gomez?
As of 2022, her net worth is around 100 Million USD.
Is Selena Gomez married?
No, she is not married yet.
Who is Selena Gomez dating?
Currently, she is not dating anyone she is single.
Is Selena Gomez pregnant?
No she is not
Does Selena Gomez have kids?
Is Selena Gomez Mexican?
She is American-Mexican. Gomez’s paternal grandparents emigrated to Texas from Monterrey in the 1970s.
Does Selena Gomez speaks Spanish?
Yes she speaks fluent Spanish.
Is Selena Gomez Gay?
No she is straight.
What disease does Selena Gomez have?
Gomez was diagnosed with lupus sometime between 2012 and early 2014.
she had received a kidney transplant from actress and friend Francia Raisa.
In April 2020, she revealed she has bipolar disorder.
Where does Selena Gomez live?
Los Angeles, California, United States.
Also Read, Peyton List Age Height Weight Body Stats
Follow us or bookmark us for more Celeb Bio box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Twitter