Takeoff Rapper Age Height Weight Net Worth Girlfriend 2022 Family
About Takeoff Rapper
Kirshnik Khari Ball, known professionally as Takeoff, was an American rapper.
He was born on June 18, 1994 in Lawrenceville, Georgia, U.S and on November 1, 2022 he passed away in a shocking incident.
He was best known as a member of the hip hop trio Migos along with his uncle Quavo and first cousin once removed Offset.
Migos’ 2013 hit “Versace” went viral and peaked at number 99 on the Billboard Hot 100.
He started making beats and developing rhythms in the seventh grade, but did not start producing music professionally until 2011.
On August 5, 2020, news broke that Takeoff was named as the perpetrator in a civil lawsuit filed by a female victim on charges of “sexual battery, assault, false imprisonment, gender violence, and interference with civil rights” at a June 2020 party in Los Angeles.
On November 1, 2022, Takeoff was shot dead in Houston, Texas.
|Full Name||Kirshnik Khari Ball|
|Nick Name||Takeoff Rapper|
|Date Of Birth||June 18, 1994|
|Date Of Death||November 1, 2022|
|Place Of Birth||Lawrenceville, Georgia, U.S|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Profession||Actress and Rapper and Song Writer|
Family and Relationships
Kirshnik Khari Ball was born in Lawrenceville, which is in Gwinnett County of Georgia, U.S.
He was raised in Lawrenceville, Georgia, U.S. by his mother, along with family members Quavo and Offset.
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches or 1.78 m|
|Weight||75 kg or 190 lbs.|
|Dress Size||6 US|
|Shoe Size||8 US|
You May Like: Kylie Jenner Wiki Bio Age Height Weight Net Worth
Favorites & Net Worth
His Net Worth As of 2022 is around USD 20 Million
|Hobbies||Music, Reading, Workout|
|Fav Color||Black and Blue|
|Net Worth||USD 20 Million|
You May Like: Nancy Jewel McDonie (Momoland) Wiki Age Height
Social Media Accounts
Career Of Takeoff Rapper
- Along with fellow family members Quavo and Offset, Takeoff began rapping in 2008. The group initially performed under the stage name Polo Club, but eventually changed their name to Migos.
- The group released their first full-length project, a mixtape titled Juug Season, on August 25, 2011. They followed with the mixtape No Label, on June 1, 2012.
- Migos initially rose to prominence after the release of their single “Versace”, in 2013. The song was remixed by Canadian rapper Drake and peaked at number 99 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and number 31 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.
- Their debut studio album, Yung Rich Nation, was released in July 2015, and featured guest appearances from Chris Brown and Young Thug, and production from Zaytoven and Murda Beatz.
- The album peaked at number 17 on the Billboard 200.
- Migos achieved their first number one single in 2016 with “Bad and Boujee” featuring Lil Uzi Vert, peaking on the Billboard Hot 100 during the week of January 21, 2017.
- The song has gone on to be certified four times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
- While he can be seen in one of the background scenes in the music video, Takeoff is not featured nor credited on the song.
- Takeoff himself has claimed that he was not featured on the song because he was busy at the time of recording.
- On June 24, 2017, during filming of Complex‘s Everyday Struggle at the BET Awards 2017, he was questioned about his absence by hosts Joe Budden and DJ Akademiks, to which he replied, “Do it look like I’m left off “Bad and Boujee”?”.
- Takeoff’s response caused Budden to leave the set, and an altercation between Migos and Budden and their entourages almost took place before it was broken up by security.
- Migos’s second studio album, Culture, was released on January 27, 2017, debuting at number 1 on the US Billboard 200, moving 131,000 album-equivalent units, including 44,000 copies sold, during its first week of release. The album went on to achieve platinum certification in the country in July 2017.
- The group’s second album, Culture II, was released on January 26, 2018. It became Migos’s second album to debut at number 1 on the Billboard 200, moving 199,000 equivalent units, including 38,000 copies sold, in its first week of release.
Frequently Asked Questions
How did Takeoff die?
Takeoff, one-third of Migos, shot dead at 28 in Houston on Tuesday. At 2:30 am, cops got a call for a man who was shot at a bowling alley in Houston.
How old was Takeoff?
He was just 28 years old.
How rich was Takeoff?
His net worth is USD 20 Million.
Follow us or bookmark us for more Celeb Bio box office collection report celebrities trailers and promos
Join us on Facebook
Join us on Twitter